I looked at her with wide eyes. “How did you know?”

            She laughed. “I was young once too, Paige. I know what it’s like to be young and in love. I once had this boyfriend and all we did was…”

            “Mum!” I shouted and had the boys look back at us but then turn back around.

            She laughed more. “Alright. I won’t tell you. And I don’t care that he sneaks over as long as you two are being safe.”

            “We are, Mum. We haven’t done anything but make out. I promise.”

            “Good. But don’t tell your father. Max might not live through Easter.”

            I laughed. “I won’t.”

            The rest of the family was already there when we walked into the Burrow and Melinda’s family was there as well. My mum joined my aunts and grandmas in the kitchen while I went to find Max, Victoire, Melinda, and Teddy with Fred. They were up in Dad and Uncle Fred’s old room joking around. Max grinned when he saw me and wrapped me in his arms before kissing me again.

            “Didn’t you get enough this morning?” I asked him after we stopped kissing.

            “No. I could never get enough.” He kissed me again.

            “Ok, guys, either stop kissing or get a room.” Victoire said.

            “This is a room.” Max said again and kissed me.

            “Alright I’m leaving.” Fred said and him and Melinda left and Teddy and Victoire were right behind them.

            “Finally alone.” He kissed my neck like he did that morning.

            “Max, we are not making out with the family downstairs.” I told him.

            “Good thing we’re not making out.” He grinned at me and kissed me again.

            “Ok, we’re not doing anything with the family downstairs.” I pushed him away.

            He sighed. “Alright. But you are being irresistible.”

            I shook my head. “I’m not being anything.” I grabbed his hand. “Let’s go see if breakfast is ready.”

            We went downstairs and joined everyone until breakfast was ready; which was soon. After breakfast, everyone either went outside to watch my dad and uncles teach the littler kids how to play Quidditch, help clean up, or talk in the sitting room. Max pulled me away from everyone and kissed me again.

            “You’re not going to stop today, are you?” I asked him.

            He shook his head. “No. I just want to make out with my girlfriend at least once today for longer than a minute.” He kissed me again.

            “Ew!” James yelled and we parted to look at him.

            “James Sirius Potter!” Aunt Ginny yelled. “You leave them alone!”

            “But they’re snogging, Mum!” James cried as he ran towards my aunt.

            “And we’re never going to get that here.” Max complained and looked into my eyes.

            I held his hand and wanted to give him what he wanted. “Alright, let’s sneak out of here and go to my place.”

            He smiled. “That sounds great.”

            We went upstairs to the top floor so no one could hear us and we apparated to my room. Max instantly started kissing me and pushed me back to the bed. His lips left mine and went to my neck and I moaned. His hand ran up my shirt and started massaging my breast. The light in my head that always went off at this point went off again but I didn’t stop Max. There wasn’t a good reason why I should. We had been dating for three months now and loved each other more than anything. I wanted it to happen and I had to stop being scared of doing it. I pushed Max to get his attention so I could tell him I was ready and he looked up at me.

            “Too far again? Sorry.” He said and started to move his hand away.

            “No.” I told him and he looked at me with wide eyes. “Keep your hand there.”

            He didn’t move. “I thought you weren’t ready.”

            “And now I am.” I grabbed his hand and put it on my breast.

            “Are you sure?” He asked caringly.

            I nodded. “Yes.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the chapter! 2 more until this book is over but don't worry, there is a sequel! Please comment and vote!