4. A Nice Friend

Enjoy chapter 4
.
.
.
(I know you didn't saw this coming)
.
.
Pennywise p.o.v.

A few days ago I saw an young girl walking into an story, so I started to make some fun out of it. I saw her list with products and start making fun around, it is hard to tell if she's afraid but after the nightmare I've give her I think she's a little. I can't wait to our first meeting.
.
.
.
.
.
Evil smile
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

I heard barking so I opened my eyes to see that d/n laid underneath me, shit. I rolled off her only to see her mad. I touched her head and she began to purr. "Sorry there" i said in an sweet voice. Her face went normal again as she laid into my touch. I scratched my back from laying on the couch with an dog. I decided to take fresh air. I walked to the door kissing d/n goodbye. I was in an park were nobody was, expect an girl I think she is younger than me. She has curly hair and blue eyes. She start walking to me. "Hey you must be the new one here" she spook. "Yes how do you know that" I said, "well I almost know everyone here in town" she spoke again. We shook hands together. "Y/n" I said "Beverly" she said.
.
*Skip some time*
.
We had some fun though, we ate ice cream and pranking some random people. Yeah we had fun. But when we were alone again she went nervous, "hey you oké" I spokr. She blinked a few times before she spoke, "yeah, I just- y/n this town has an secret but you have to promise me you don't tell anyone" oke now am curious "I promise" with my hand on my heart. She seems nervous. "Here lives an killer clown, and he kills children" she said, my mouth hangs wide open. "Just tell nobody they won't believe you anyway" she said, wow so there's an killer and it's an clown wow just fucking perfect. "Oke thanks for sharing" I said. We waved eachother goodbye as she walked away and I walked back home. Less than ten minutes walk and it started to thunder. Just what I needed. I stood in front off my door but nooooo I left the keys inside, drat. I looked around the house but nothing can get me inside but wait there's an widow open just above the door. Just an I tried to climb the thunder sound was close and I turned around only to see something strange. The stood that mother fucker clown I saw in my nightmare or is that the killer Beverly told?. He had an red balloon in his right hand. First he just had no emotion but when I keep staring he smiled creepy. Oh hell no as I stated to climb. (there is a shelter above the door where you can stand up). I tried to reach but it was to high, I heard giggles and sounds off bells. I know that sound. I turned once again to see the clown almost standing under the roof of the door. It's not real y/n, he's not real. "Am not real enough?" He said in an cold voice. I nodded, his face went dark as his eyes changed from blue to orange/red. He started to climb also on the roof but I kicked him as hard as I could. My heartbeat was from normal to superhero heartbeat. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT Y/N" he sounded really and I mean really mad. And before I knew it everything went black. I could see an gloved hand reaching to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait one second!! How the f🦆ck does he know my name!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes I love cliffhangers 😂😍😂😂
Well this is unexpected.
You can say, if you want something on it.
Word count: 659
Comicmaker12