Chapter 42

"Lemme see the ring." Al demanded as soon as she walked into my bedroom. I rolled my eyes at the blonde's eagerness but held my hand out anyway with a smile none the less. "Damn that looks high end. Just imagine the engagement ring." She gushed as her slim and slightly cold fingers held mine.

"I know right. I love it but it's almost too much."

"No such thing. He's loaded. Besides, when your girlfriend has over 5 million in her bank account, her ring better be nice." I couldn't help but scoff and roll my eyes at her excitement.

Al closed the door behind her and went to sit in front of my floor length mirror to do her makeup for Luke's party. I picked up the champagne colored high waisted silk shorts and black crop top from off of my bed and started to change into them. Al's eyes shifted to me in the mirror. "Is that a hand print on your ass?"

"Shut up."

A smirk appeared on Al's face that made me scoff. I pulled up my shorts, covering the mark except for the two finger tips that you could see if I twisted my body too much. "I'll just pretend I didn't see those hickeys on your thighs either."

"I covered the rest with makeup." I pointed out while fishing a pair of heals out of my closet. I had done my makeup before Al came, a light burgundy toned eye look with a champagne highlighter on my cheekbones and under my eyebrows. It wasn't natural because it was New Years but it wasn't any wear near glam like Al does; it was a nice in between.

"The rest? My god, how else did that boy mark you?"

I smirked at the memory. We had really good sex that day. I might have been sore yesterday but it was all worth it for the sex Finn gave me. That man was lethal. "I don't know, some nail marks on my hips and my neck. Hickeys on my upper back, cleavage and neck, obviously."

"Damn. Do you guys always have rough sex?" Al asked while blending her transition shade in the mirror. She was wearing a maroon pencil skirt with a matching maroon crop top.

"Yeah," I answered truthfully while lacing up the strappy heals. I think the duration led to a lot of my marks. Usually I don't have nearly as many but I do love a good handprint once and a while. I knew Finn loved them too, he always stared with a pleased look on his face whenever they were visible. And I wasn't practicing this week so it was one of the only times he could leave hickeys between my legs or fuck me raw, which was something he loved to do. Let's just say, he took full advantage of it. "We love it but it's not for everyone. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know." She signed while working on her eye makeup. "Chris was never into it then I had a few hookups and I realized there are some things I'm into that he totally wasn't. Not as much as you guys but you know, some stuff."

"Did you lose your virginity to Chris?" I asked curiously. I never flat out asked, I had always assumed because they were together since Sophomore year. I mean, I lost mine freshman year but I knew for a lot of people that's a little early.

"Yeah. I guess you never know what you're missing out on until you have it. That's not to say it was bad, it wasn't; but I'm realizing it could have been better."

"So," I smirked at her in the mirror. "What are these things I'm into that you're not? And how do you even know that?"

"Oh please, I've heard you guys have sex, I've heard Sam and Jason tell their stories, and I've seen the after marks." She joked.

"Ugh. I feel like my self life involves 5 people instead of 2." I groaned and leaned back onto the bed, staring at the white ceiling.

"Like spanking is great but not when I can see the full handprint two days later. Your whole exhibitionist stunt? No thanks. And I know he holds your hands down and chokes you so don't even try to deny it," she pointed the black plastic end of the makeup brush at me in the mirror. A blush spread across my face that even my foundation couldn't hide. Now that I think about it, I never talked about sex with Al, only the team which seemed kind of odd in retrospect. "I'm into the hair pulling but not the whole 'hold you down' thing and when he chokes you. Or the borderline dom things he says to you because I've heard that and I want no part in it."