Chapter 9 ~(part 2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"We have decided to let you go back to school tomorrow. On one condition." he said.

"What is it"?

"You have to stick around us" Tao answered.

"Okay I'm gonna go sleep for tomorrow" I said and teleported (accident) to my room.

I stopped and listened to the guys conversation.

"She isn't ready" Kyungsoo defended.

"It's fine, we just need to keep an eye on her. She'll be fine" Lay reassured everyone.

"What about the fans" Xiumin mentioned.

"Someone needs to be with her at all times. If she is alone they will confront her which will make her angry."

"Now that that's settled we should make up a chart for who's with her at what times." Kai said.

Chart:

Kris&Tao: start of school- 9:00

Luhan&Xiumin: 9:00-10:30

Kai:10:30- lunch(12:00)

Chanyeol&Kyungsoo lunch-1:00

Suho&Lay: 1:00-2:00

Chen&baekhyun-2:00-3:00

Sehun: 3:00-home

-morning-

I turned off my alarm then took a shower. It was warm, my cuts where not visible but they still hurt.

My healing is not at the same level as Lay's, so all it does is make the mark go away.

I dried myself off and my hair, then put on my uniform and a little bit of  makeup.

Down stairs I saw breakfast waiting for me. It was eggs, bacon, hash browns, waffles, and fruit.

I scarfed down some hash browns, bacon, and some grapes. Then I drank some orange juice.

We left for school in two vans. In my van Xiumin was driving next to him was Luhan. In the back was Kai and Sehun then in the last seat was Kris, Tao, and I.

-at school-

As usual the fans were there. It was Kris and Tao's turn to protect me, so I had to stand between them. The fans looked so pissed.

I looked down and walked to the door. I was almost there when I felt something come toward me. I saw Kris catch a book and then looked at the girl who did it. He threw the book at her feet.

"Maybe you should keep it. It might just help with your low IQ." he said.

I laughed to myself and walked through the school doors.

In class I was bored. I kept looking outside at the forest. I never knew how much I liked it.

"Do you miss it" Kai asked me through his mind. I call it mind talk.

Mind talk---

"Yeah I do, what about you"

"It always calls me, but I can't get to it"

"That's deep" I laughed.

-reality-

"Why are you smiling about Seon" the teacher asked.

"Nothing, just your way of teaching. Its so beautiful."

She looked shocked. "Well, thank you. I'm glad you're back"

*ring*

It was a free period. Luhan and xiumin were now with me.

I walked to my locker and found notes stuck in it.

-leave them

-I will hurt you

-nice knowing you

-watch your back

Blah blah blah.....

I threw them into a trash can and went to the library. I found Gikwang and suzy in the back.

Luhan grabbed me and put his arm around my shoulder.

Mind talk---

"What are you doing"? I asked.

"Just play along"

(If it's in bold they are mind talking)

I nodded and followed him.

Gikwang looked over at me and Luhan.

"Smile and laugh when I whisper into your ear." Luhan said.

I did as I was told Gikwang looked mad. He stormed over to us and pushed through me and Luhan then left.

Me and Luhan high fived each other. I looked at Xiumin who was completely lost.

-lunch-

Kai grabbed my hand when the bell rang. He walked me to the cafeteria and got me a sandwich, Doritos, and a water.

"Thanks" I said after he sat me down at a table.

"No problem"

I ate my food and we still had 15 minutes left of lunch.

The girls were still staring. I ignored them again but this time a girl passing by me dumped her steaming hot coffee on me.

Wolves had better pain tolerance so I didn't scream or anything. Kai ran over and shoved the girl aside.

"Oh hey Kai want to go get some food later."

He ignored her and helped me up. The pain started to set in. I flinched when he touched my shoulder.

"She's fine, just come with me." the girl said.

Kai turned around and looked at her.

"Like I would ever go with you. Actually I would never talk to you. The only reason I'm doing it now is to set you in your place, because you hurt my girl" he snarled.

I smiled.

He called me his girl.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's so cheesy!!!!! I cringed the whole time writing it!!!!