(4) I guess it is called crush...

So, do you ever get those day dreams? I mean:

Not the cliche kind of "I zoned out thinking about her beautiful smile curled up perfectly like a half moon-" just... NO!

What I mean is something more like this:

You know you crush always goes to the library so you decided that today you would just do an innocent visit. He is always around his friends making it difficult to communicate so I normally never do unless I forgot a pen... "forgot"...

The tables in the library are one whole peace of wood with chairs that separate one person from the other out of that, you can pretty much get as close to anyone as you like.

I started checking out what computers work turning one by one on and off until I got next to his... His two friends (a boy and a girl) where behind him helping him in... I... I don't know... I asume it's an asignment.

I decided to say something so that he (my crush) wouldn't think I only grabbed the computer besides him un purpose by saying:

"U-uh... Is... Is this computer occupied?"

I felt so nervous the three heads looked over at me and said...

(All): "N...No"
(Crush):"I don't think so..."

And with that they continued their project. I sat there besides him not really minding he's presence since I actually had an assignment due the next day so this would be a good opportunity to continue it or perhaps finish it.

I was doing my project actually forgetting about my crushes presence when...

I felt his hand on my left shoulder. I didn't quite see but from my full view how he's arm was placed but it wasn't fully placed over my shoulders it was... folded? He's elbow (I believe) was touching the back of the chair and his hand and arm was touching my shoulder directly. It was more of a relaxed rather than "touching" as so.

It seemed as if he didn't want he's friends to mind much about it so he did the gesture quite fast looking as if he was still talking about the project he was doing. He started talking about 'whatever they had to discuss' while moving he's wrists explaining so. Leaving he's arm rested to my shoulder.

At first I found it really shoking but I didn't want to ruin it so I just made it look as if I didn't notice.

Time went by and lunch was mainly over so I decided to do some final touch ups since, either way, my next period teacher doesn't mind people that come a little late so I feel safe.

(Crush): "Hey I'll see you guys up stairs I'll just send this to the teacher, Kay?"

(Friend boy): "Sure just don't take too long or the teacher will get mad at you for being late."

With that my crush just nodded and his friends left. I didn't know what to do at this point since I wanted to go out of nervousness (for being alone with my crush with his hand over my shoulder!!!!).

(Crush): "Well... see you later ~your name~."

(You): "Uh, yeah see you later."

He gave a light squeeze to my shoulder and with that he left. I didn't know how to feel... but I was happy for the rest of the day for what happened... even though it was minimum.

So yeah, I was thinking of that scenario while whatching a video of "How to know if your crush likes you". I feel so embarrassed... well what can we do I have a crush and I can't help it...

He's too handsome.

But no for real, have you guys ever had a daydream like that it more cliche? If so which one? I am a curious person okay!? I want to feel understood 😭