"What if, for now, we don't tell her and once this is more serious we tell her?" I offer, glancing at him for a split second. "Okay. That could work." He nods in agreement. I stifle a yawn, glancing at the time. "I think I'm going to go to bed, try and work with the time difference the best I can." I say, standing. "Towels are in the bathroom if you need to shower." "Thanks." I give him a smile, heading to my room.

------

My alarm goes off and I groan, rolling over in the giant bed. I turn off my alarm, beginning to fall asleep until a knock wakes me back up. "Dylan? We gotta leave soon, you up?" Luke's voice comes through the door and I jolt awake, looking at the time. I fell back asleep for an hour, oh god. "Yeah, give me like 5 minutes." I reply, trying to stay quiet. It is pretty early and I don't want to wake Luke's parents.

I brush my teeth and pack the small suitcase I brought, going out to the kitchen. "We can get coffee on the way if you'd like." Luke says, giving me a smile. I shake my head, grabbing an apple. "I don't like coffee." I say, taking a bite. "Thats right." He nods. Luke looks out the front window and turns back to me. "Taxi's here." He says, grabbing the suitcases. I take another bite of my apple, following him out to the car, getting in the back.

The ride is quiet and short, the taxi dropping us off right in front of the terminal check in. We walk in after Luke pays the driver, walking to the short line to get our tickets. Luke gets everything sorted and hands me the ticket, following me to the line of people waiting to get through security. The wait isn't too bad and soon enough we are in the terminal, looking for our gate. I finally spot it on the right, pointing it out to Luke. I notice a few girls pulling their phones out and facing them toward us, my stomach twisting. "Luke." I whisper, nodding toward the girls. He lets out a small sigh, standing up and walking toward them. 

Luke talks to the girls for a little bit then ends the meet with a few pictures, the girls walking toward a different gate, Luke coming back toward me. "Are the pictures deleted?" I ask, looking up at him as he sat back down next to me. "Yeah. They said they'd try and shut down any rumors on twitter too." "Awesome." I breathe, slumping back in my seat. "The last thing we need is my mom finding out we're together over twitter." I mutter, staring straight ahead. The lady called first class, Luke and I standing and walking over, scanning our tickets.

We board the plane, getting comfortable for our long flight back to the states. I lean against Luke, closing my eyes, asleep before the plane even leaves the gate. 

I wake up about halfway home, Luke asleep next to me still. I let out a yawn, grabbing my phone and connecting it to the wifi. I go through their selection of movies, finally settling on Jurassic Park. When it's finished, Luke is beginning to stir and I put my phone away, turning to him. 

"Morning." He says when he notices me looking at him. "Morning." I smile, watching him smile a little bit. "What's up?" "I was thinking about this while watching Jurassic Park, don't ask why, I have no idea, but we need to figure out who all knows about us so it doesn't get messy." I say. Luke nods, looking serious. "Ashton for sure, only because I hang out with him almost as much as I do with you so it only makes sense." Luke nods in agreement. "I feel like since Ashton knows, all the guys should know. I don't want to start a fight between all of us." He adds, after a moment of thinking. I nod, thinking to myself if I should tell Blake or not.

"I wanna keep it from Blake for just a little bit. It's not that I don't trust him but for now, the less family who knows, the better." I sigh, giving Luke a look. "Probably for the best." He tells me. "Anyone else?" I ask. "I think that's good for now." Luke says. I pull my phone back out with a portable charger, choosing another movie to watch. Luke pulls out his laptop and starts to work on a new song, typing out some lyrics.