Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far

Start from the beginning

"But what does Hoseok want with her?" Trey asks the question that is on everybody's mind as he spins around in his seat.

"I dunno he probably figured out she was with us and is trynna get back at us" I shrug my shoulders not exactly 100% sure with my answer since Jung Hoseok is unpredictable as fuck. He never has a game plan he just plays and he always wins thats the worst part.

"How we gonna kill him though? Nobody knows his hideout, he always surrounds himself with people and now he has Maze and she aint gonna want us to kill him" Bambam asks looking frustrated at the whole situation. We are all frustrated because this man has taken something from all of us but we aint gonna let him take Maze.

"No Maze is going to understand, we're only trying to protect her" I try to think positively but the guys all just scoff at me and roll their eyes at me as if I am being delusional.

"Try telling her that bro she's mad pissed like she don't think we here for her" Yugyeom explains furrowing his eyebrows looking worried. There is no hope in his face and that doesn't help me have any faith.

"Even though we killed 10 mans who where trynna kidnap her when she wasn't looking" Trey shakes his head and bites the inside of his cheek looking slightly hurt and pissed off.

"Why can't we tell her that we are actually protecting her?" Mark asks me looking like he is about to give up on everything. I know he's scared that we'll actually lose her forever but we just have to stay positive and kill Hoseok before damage is done and before she notices.

"Because I don't want her living in fear worrying about people kidnapping her, its better if we eliminate the threat before she notices that there is a threat." I sigh knowing that I too don't want her to think that we have forgotten about her but its the only option that we have. Hopefully when all of this is over we can bring her back, that's if she wants us to bring her back.

"Ok then we kill Jung Hoseok today after school" Joon speaks up then fixes up his tie since he's going to work today at the school. We all look at each other to see whether anybody objects the idea and so far we on the same page. But by the look on Mark's face I can tell that he's not so fond of the idea.

"Nah kidnap him first, I have some words to say to him" Mark bitterly says as he clenches his jaw and puts his hands into a tight fist.

Maze POV:

I feel slightly better today, well better than what I was feeling yesterday. I had a yogurt for breakfast today, that's the most I've eaten in the morning since you know they let me go. I feel so pathetic though, making myself suffer because of some guys who didn't even care about me and have probably found another girl to be in their gang. I used the train this morning not even thinking about bumping into JB and if I did then I still wouldn't of said anything to him, I think... I dunno I still do feel slightly attached to them. I even miss Bambam's dirty minded jokes even though I didn't understand them until Mark explained them to me. I kinda feel bad now because Dre has been my best friend for years but I preferred hanging out with his killing drug dealing older brother Trey and his friends. Boy do I miss them.

"Hey Maze why you looking so down... again?" I hear a familiar voice say forcing me to look up from my hands and make eye contact with a smiling Hoseok. I completely forgot that I was in library waiting for my study period to finish so I can go to my economics class. I haven't even been studying I've just been drawing on my notepad and scribbling names that just happen to be the guys names.

"Oh just boy problems" I sigh as I close my notepad and rest my head on my hand as I try my best to look amused just for him.

"WHO BROKE YOUR HEART?!" he shouts making me jump in my seat and everyone turns and looks at us with pissed facial expressions. I hide my face too embarrassed about having all of this attention. "I'm no organ donor but I'll gladly donate you my heart" Hoseok calmly says to me as he puts his hands on his heart and smiles at me. If I was white then my cheeks would be red right now but I bet if you felt them they would be burning hot, only Mr. Kim has made me feel this way. Wait am I falling for Hoseok? Nah I hardly know the guy.