>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was time for us to start the fan meeting. I was nervous because I had to sit next to Hoseok and I am not really comfortable about it since we'll have to pose together for photoes fans want to take of us together. I really want to keep my mind off last night. Like it never happened. Everything will seem normal.

We headed out as we heard screaming fans echoing from the huge mall we were in. I was as the end of the table with Hoseok next to me I gulped a little realising we were going to have to act as if there is nothing going on between us.

>>>>

So far it was fine. We met some fans. We took unawkward pictures and answered many questions from curious fans. It was actually fun to see our ARMY face to face. Me and Hoseok did nothing above awkward eye contact and funny faces while receiving gifts from fans.

>>>>>

It was a little while longer and more fans that came up started asking questions. We were doing fine and answering well. Until a girl asked Hobi a question that caught my attention.

"I got a question" the girl said who was in front of Hoseok.

"Ask away" Hoseok being his bright self smiled the brightest smile.

"Is there anything you ever did that you regret doing" Hoseoks smile faded a little and I saw that. I turned to him realising the question and I think he knows I realised.

He turned to me and again we made eye contact. I quickly looked down and away taking that as a sign. 'Did Hyung regret what we did'? I ask myself. I got paranoid and disappointed at the thought it might just be true.

He didn't say the moment we shared to a fan. Of course not. We don't tell ARMY'S these things. ARMY can get...weird.

And by the time at the end of the fan meet, we didn't make eye contact since.

At this point we were just waiting for a ride back. We took off our makeup, undo our hair, and wore our casual clothing.

The silence is slowly killing me.

We made it back to the dorms. We were just hanging out in the main room. Suga in his studio RM practicing a rap in there.

Jungkook and Jimin, I don't know where they have gone.

And then there was Hoseok hyung. There was no cameras around so he wasn't as happy as ARMY (not you) kinda portrays Jhope to be most times. Which he is sometimes. But yeah right now, I don't think there is anything for him to be happy about.

It was just me and Hoseok in the main rooms. Hoseok using his phone avoiding all contact still wearing the turtle neck. He was really careful to not show his neck.

I thought it was time for me to finally talk to him and clear things up.

I slowly walk over without him realising.

"Hoseok Hyung, I need to talk to you. In the hallway" I tell him.

I got a stare and then a okay. We went to the hallway where all our rooms were.

"Hoseok...I'm sorry about...everything that happened. I promise to make sure it never happenes again if it makes you uncomfortable around me. I want us to be like how we used to be. Being the weird ones in the group always joking around"

"It's no fun with this silence between us" I sincerely apologize bowing down.

There was a sudden silence.

After about 5 second of me bowing down. Hoseok hits my head.

"Taehyung stand straight"

"You don't have to be apologizing"
Hoseok gets me to stand up.

"I don't know if you remember but I gave into it. I gave into you. I almost gave you all of me but Taehyung. I liked what I felt last night I do, but.... I honestly....I need us to be back to normal. The band, they need us to focus on our careers now. Not relationships or anything that might keep us off track of our goal as a band thanks for thinking about my decision." Hoseok explains to me. And I was deeply disappointed. Maybe to the point I might have cried even for a man like me. It felt like my heart was breaking for the first time.

I know he's doing it for the sake of the band but...I just....I need more of him than just his smile that can cause global warming.

"I understand" I say in a weak voice and I was just about to leave with Hoseok just behind me. I pass by Jungkooks dorm. I couldn't help but hear small chuckles coming from the room.

I knew it was Jungkook and Jimin. 'They are probably just playing Overwatch' I say to myself. I was bored so I thought, why not join in. I open the door to see that they were actually just talking on the bed laying down.

I guess I startled them a little.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Oh Hyung...uh... Nothing we were just talking about a movie we watched" Jungkook said rolling off the bed almost a little startled.

"Oh...do you guys um..sorry for interupting" I say and slowly walk out closing their door. 'They are weird' I think to myself and go to the main room.

I see Hoseok in the studio rapping and doing their stuff with the other Hyungs.

Too bad Jin was shooting something at a different location. We could have sang together or something.

I realise I absolutely had nothing to do. And so I burge back into Jungkook and Jimins room.

"Guy's I'm bore-" I stop in my tracks after barging in their room without warning and stop when I see something so unexpected.

Jimin was on top of Jungkook giving him passionate kisses but they automatically stop as they see me walk in and jump off from eachother.

"Hyu- uh..." Jungkook looked lost for words as Jimin looks down or away almost fidgeting.

"You guys..You're..." I too was lost for words with my jaw dropped.

"Taehyung...don't tell the Hyungs...please" Jimin was finally able to talk.

What the hell was going on?

(A/n)Damn