Twenty Seven

Demi

Demi Lovato finally clears up pregnancy rumours.

The 'Confident' songstress, 25, finally addressed rumours and announced her pregnancy on Wednesday evening.

The rumours had been circulating for the past couple weeks, as well as rumours on who the baby's father is. Lovato's ex, Wilmer Valderrama, 38, was rumoured to be the father as well as Lovato's best friend and work partner, Nick Jonas, 25.

The 'Jealous' singer also announced Lovato's pregnancy with the same photograph, capturing the post with 'I'm the daddy.'

Are these two finally more than just friends?

I smiled as I stared down at the photo we had recently posted to Instagram; the photo is also my phone lock screen.

The announcement that Nick and I made, just days ago caused the whole world to go into some form of uproar. The comments that we received on the photo were mostly positive but there were some negative in there too. I'm glad that our 'Nemi' fans are supportive and excited for us both.

"You're gonna be so loved by everyone, Baby Boy" I spoke gently down to my belly. "You gonna move for momma. I want to feel you move so badly, Handsome" I gently caressed my stomach. "Daddy should be here soon" I glanced to the clock on my nightstand before turning my attention to Batman and Ella who were curled up on the other side of the bed, fast asleep. "You two are going to get the shock of your lives when this little one decides to make his arrival. You're gonna have a little buddy to play with though. I'm sure you're both gonna enjoy that" I ran my fingers into Batman's fur, but he remained fast asleep. I jumped though when I felt a slight movement within my stomach. "Baby, did you just move?" my heart rapidly thumped against my chest out of anticipation as I placed my hand onto my stomach and stared down at my bump, tears already forming in my eyes. I held my breath and remained still as I waited to feel the little movement again. My hand that wasn't on my bump, flew to cover my mouth as I felt a slight push against my hand. "Oh my god, Baby" I had never felt an emotion quite like it. "Oh, I love you so much" the tears were streaming down my cheeks as I kept my hand pressed against my stomach, waiting for him to move again. Every time he did, the tears just rolled faster down my cheeks.

"Dem?" I looked up, my teary eyes instantly locking with Nick's which instantly filled with worry. "Demi, what's the matter? Is something wrong? Are you in pain?" I shook my head as I wiped at my cheeks, holding my arm out and indicating for him to come closer.

"No, just come here" the worry didn't disappear from his face as he gently lowered himself down onto the bed. "Give me your hand" confusion covered his features as I took his hand and lowered it onto my belly.

"Has he moved?" the silence fell around us, just my odd sniffles before I felt the slight nudge against my stomach and the smile that took over Nick's face told me that he felt it too. "Oh my gosh, he's moving. That's amazing" he mumbled as he placed his other hand onto the other side of my stomach, his face inches from mine. "I love you so much, Buddy" my heart soared so high as he started talking to my belly. "You're gonna be loved by so many people, Little Guy" I had to bite down on my bottom lip to halt my sobs. "I think I'm gonna make mommy cry. Mommy is somebody you don't want to make cry because mommy's far too pretty to cry."

"Nick, stop" he chuckled as he leant to kiss my forehead.

"Our families are gonna be here in an hour. You think you should be getting ready?" I nodded with a sniffle, quickly wiping at my cheeks before I climbed off the bed.

-

"Hi, Baby Girl" I smiled as I wrapped Maddie in a hug.

"Did I win the bet?"

"You'll find out later with everyone else" I laughed as she rolled her eyes and groaned.

"You know I'm always right, Dem" I rolled my eyes at Dallas as she pulled me into a quick hug. "You know if I don't win, I'll never forgive you for having a baby before me" I shoved her lightly in the side which caused her to laugh. "I'm so happy for you. You look so happy, Dems, you're practically glowing" I bit down on my bottom lip as my cheeks blushed.

"Thanks, Dal."

After saying hello to the rest of my family and then Nick's and they'd all fussed over me and my growing baby bump, we were all settled in the backyard with drinks and snacks. Mom and Denise were in the kitchen, both forcing me to relax. Apparently, I'm carrying a baby and I shouldn't be doing any strenuous activity. I leant back against the couch with my glass of water in hand, Dallas sat on one side and Alena sat on the other. Alena and Valentina are two adorably cute children. I honestly can't wait to meet my handsome little man. I can't wait to introduce him into this huge and loving family.

"Dems?" I stopped laughing and glanced over at mom as she poked her head around the double doors, raising my eyebrow for her to continue. "You have a visitor" I pushed myself up from the couch, glancing around at everyone. I'm fairly sure everyone that I invited is already here. I wondered passed Dallas and began towards the double doors, but I stopped as Wilmer came into view.

"Wil?" he sent me a smile as I continued towards him, his lips pressed against my cheek as he pulled me into a tight hug.

——

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it🎄