The Secret Behind The Midoriyas

Start from the beginning

"Oh right... it's just... they did work so hard and... uh..." All Might uttered in embarrassment.

"Anyone has the potential? What a load of crap!" Said Dabi, watching the TV broadcast.

"Yeah! When do we kill the guy?" Asked Spinner.

"When the boss tells us to." Answered Magne.

"Oh right, wait, didn't he lose the fight against your little brother?" Asked Mr Compress.

"I'm just as shocked as you, I didn't think the kid could pull it off." Answered Dabi, "Although, it was nice seeing old pops in tears, Izuku did give us that to laugh at."

"Awww, when can I see him! I miss my Izu-kun so much!" Cried Toga, lying upside down on a nearby couch.

"Sachi said the group was coming back soon after a celebratory drink, and that they were gonna pick him up on the way back, but they still haven't returned." Replied Kurogiri, cleaning a beer mug.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Toga, from instinct, leapt into the first guy she saw.

"~IZU-KUN! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She cried out in joy.

"Nope, just your good ol Sachi." Replied the guy she hugged.

"What!? where's Izu-kun?" Toga asked with disappointment.

"He had an urgent meeting with the big boss, so i drove him there to drop him off first." Explained Sachi.

"Awww! But it's been so long! I wanna see him! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna!" She thrashed around.

"Alright then, let's go meet him." Said Kurogiri.

"REALLY!?" Toga lunged at the black misted bartender with sparkles in her eyes.

"Of course, anything for young master's girlfriend." Kurorigi replied.

"Then I'll be coming too, just wanna congratulated him for his fight." Dabi replied with a lazy but genuine smile.

"I'm coming too! Can't just leave friend alone!" Twice leaped in.

"Same here, he's a cool guy after all, and one that acknowledges my gaming skills and appreciates my outfit" Spinner replied.

"Alright then, let's go." Sachi finished off as Kurogiri opened up a portal, and the gang walked in.

The dark, torn down warehouse that looked like something straight out of a horror game was nothing more than the reception room to Izuku, as he had been here dozens upon dozens of time, exchanging information, seeking guidance, or just asking for another type of quirk enhancer drug to be made. This time however, he wasn't here for any of those, he was here for answers.

"Good evening, All for One." Izuku greeted.

"Good evening, my young apprentice, what can I do for you this time?" Asked the masked man.

Izuku immediately pulled out his phone, showing him Inko's hero card. Seeing this and the upset look on Izuku's face, the man gave froze, looking at the card for a while, with a concerned look that can be read through the tinted glass mask.

"I should have known that you would eventually find out." Muttered the villain.

"Find out what?" Asked Izuku.

"The Truth about... well, your very existence!" All for One explained in a somber tone.

"My... existence?" Asked Izuku.

"Yeah, think about it, your mother has telekinesis and your dad can breathe fire, yet you never wondered how you ended up quirkless?" Asked All For One.