∴ The Monster Mash ∴

Lindsay's POV

A few hours passed since we got here, and the whole room is now dim and smokey.

The nice scent that was once in Bruce's house was now replaced by the stench of pot and beer.

Everyone was moving their bodies to the loud music that echoed through the house, and I was in the corner with Savannah while the guys were gone doing who knows what with their other friends.

We were slowly sipping away on our boozy punch that made my face squint up in disgust at the strong alcohol added into it. Peters been giving me glasses of it all night, and by now I'm pretty tipsy.

I looked over at Savannah who was daydreaming, and tapped her leg.

"Hmm?" She questioned

"Do you want to go dance, we don't have to wait on them. They'll find us if they need us." I told her with slurred speech

"Sure!" She said placing her cup on the counter and getting up

I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor, we jumped around and swayed our bodies to the groovy music. It felt like we were back home in my room listening to old songs and having our own dance party.

I closed my eyes and let the music take over; all of a sudden I felt two hands on my waist. I quickly turned around and saw Jack standing there smiling at me.

"Hey Lindsay" he said over the music

"Oh hey Jack, I didn't know it was you sorry for looking so scared" I said with embarrassment in my voice

His eyes were bloodshot and I could tell he was high as a kite

"It's all good, nice moves" he said looking me up and down as I moved my hips to the beat

"Ah thanks" I said awkwardly laughing

He was kind of starting to give me the creeps but I just brushed it off and continued to dance.

Out of nowhere he grabbed my hands and put them on his shoulders as he pulled my body closer to him, then he placed his large hands back onto my hips. I didn't really dig this so I tried to wiggle away, but he just tightened his grip on me.

I couldn't really look at anybody for help because they weren't paying attention and even if they were they were too fucked up to even do anything.

I started to lightly panic and I pulled my hands off of his shoulders. I grabbed his hands and tried to remove them from my body but he started to squeeze harder making me whine in pain.

"Please stop, Jack" I protested

He just gave me a look of lust and ignored me, before I could say anything else I saw jack get pushed away from me.

It was Peter, he grabbed Jack's shirt and said something to him but I couldn't hear what it was. After that Jack left.

Peter quickly rushed over to me

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern in his voice

"Y-yeah I'm okay now. Thank you Pete" I said softly