∴ The Time Travelers ∴

Lindsay's POV

I felt kind of silly when Peter bought my ticket, I know he was being nice and all but I just felt sort of guilty. I mean he has a wife at home that probably has no idea who I am, and if she did she probably would not have too much of a liking for me. I just brushed the feeling off trying not to stress myself, and just enjoy the moment.

We were going to see this movie called "The Time Travelers" it sounds super cheesy, but me and Savannah are both tickled at the concept since we are considered time travelers ourselves.

At this point the whole idea of being in the 60's is still pretty wild to me, I'm not complaining at all though. By all means I'm actually glad we are here, it's terrific but an explanation would be nice.

We all walk up to the concession stand and look at all of the options.

"So do you want to split a popcorn?" Peter asks looking into my eyes

"Sounds good to me" I say cheerfully

Stephen does the same for Savannah without even asking, because he could tell she wanted some by the way she was pecking on mine and Peter's after we got ours.

When we have our desired amount of snacks and sodas we head towards the actual theater.

We step into the dark room and walk up the short steps to find a seat, of course since we're cool kids we sit in the very back row.

"Is this fine for you guys" Peter whisper yells to everyone

"Yep, I like it up here" Savannah says

"Me too" I reply

Stephen just nods and props his feet up on the back of the chair in-front of him, what a goon.

We sit quietly and watch the previews, munching on our popcorn and candies.

I go to grab a handful of popcorn without moving my eyes from the screen, and feel my hand bump into something. I look over to see Peter's hand touching mine, it felt like electricity and after awkwardly staring for an uncomfortable amount of time I slowly pull my hand away and let him go first. That was a close call.

Soon the movie starts, and while I'm watching it I can feel Peter staring at me. Normally I would be creeped out if a guy I just met was staring at me constantly but for some reason with Peter I didn't mind one bit.

Just to mess with him a bit I turn my head quickly towards him.

"Take a picture, baby. It'll last longer" I mutter playfully before sending a wink his way and turning my attention back to the movie.

He laughed into his hand trying not to make too much noise, then turned his body around and watched the movie as well.

I didn't really pay much attention to what Stephen and Savannah were doing but I'm sure I'll hear about  it later tonight anyway. She really has the hots for him. I mean he is very handsome, when the articles used to say people told the two boys they looked alike, they weren't joking they really do.

I feel someone kick my foot and I look towards Savannah with an annoyed expression, she moves her eyes towards her hands and gives me a wink.