∴ The Village ∴

Savannah's POV

I opened my eyes to see the bright sunlight beaming throughout the room.

I tiredly looked at the clock that was on the night stand, to see it read "1:30"

I heard two people talking out in the living room, and furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

Oh my gosh, I just remembered when Stephen said he was having peter over.

I looked at Lindsay who was still peacefully asleep, and started aggressively shaking her to wake up. Only because Lindsay is a very heavy sleeper.

"Lindsay, wake your ass up!"

"What?" She groaned.

"I think peter is here..."

Her eyes opened immediately, and I've never seen her hop out of bed so quickly.

"I'm up!" She said fully alarmed.

"Dude... we look like wrecks," I told her embarrassedly.

Lindsay immediately made her way to the mirror, and literally jumped at her own reflection.

"I can't meet peter looking like this!"

"Here, lets just get changed into Stephens ex girlfriends clothes. Sneak into the bathroom, and brush our hair and teeth,"

"Dude, I need to shower" Lindsay said with disgust in her voice.

"Yeah, you're right. I need too also," I sighed, and then thought for a couple of seconds.

"Okay, well how about we look at least some what presentable for them, and then we can take showers afterward," I suggested.

"That sounds good. Hopefully, we can sneak into the bathroom without them seeing us."

"Let's hope so," I told her nervously.

We walked up to the door, and I opened it.

"Okay, on my count 1..2-" before I knew it Lindsay went straight for that bathroom.

"3" I finished, and sighed as I made my way to the bathroom.

When I walked in, I shut the door behind me.

Thankfully, Stephen had two extra tooth brushes laying out for us & a hair brush.

We both used the restroom real quick, and then washed our hands.

Afterwards, we brushed our teeth and hair. Lindsay looked at me nervously

"How do I look?" She asked clearly freaking out.

"You look good. Now come on let's go," I told her getting impatient.

I couldn't wait to meet peter, and talk to Stephen once again. I think we were really hitting it off.

We exit the bathroom, and entered the living room.

There was Stephen, and fucking Peter Tork sitting on the couch together talking & laughing.