"Bottle some up and you're good," I told them both.

"Thanks Jessica," they each said.

I slipped into my seat again. Blake had moved back to his seat now that he was done helping Dean.

"Thanks for helping Dean, Harry and Ron really needed the help," I told him.

He shrugged, "It was no problem."

From beside me Dean said, "Yeah Blake's great at potions. You really helped me out man, thanks."

"No problem," Blake replied blushing slightly.

"It sucks that you aren't going to be in our class after today," I said, "It better not mess up the rest of your schedule that you can't be in our other classes too."

Dean said, "Wait why won't you be in our class anymore?"

Blake replied, "I'm moving up to a higher level class, this one is too easy."

Dean looked confused and said to me, "Why don't you move up to a higher level class too?"

I shrugged and said, "Well all the levels would be too easy for me so instead of being in a class with kids I don't know all my professors agreed that I could stay in my regular classes to be with my friends and help out."

He nodded, "Oh okay cool."

Soon after Severus ended class by saying, "For homework I want just half a piece of parchment on the effects of Amortentia, we will be making it tomorrow."

Everyone piled out of the room loudly.

"Well I'll see you all later," Blake said to our group.

"Bye," we all chorused.

He made his way to D.A.D.A. as us Gryffindors made our way to Charms with Flitwick.

As we entered the room one of the Ravenclaw students I liked talking to while helping named Padma Patil came up to me.

"Hey Jessica. Are you excited for tonight? I am! Do you know what we are going to learn or are you just gonna wing it?"

I smiled and said, "Well we were thinking of teaching an invisibility charm , and a couple other things but other than that yeah we are going to wing it."

Her head bounced up and down as she said, "Well that's great! You must be so nervous for tonight but everyone is so excited. It's the talk of the school right now."

I laughed, "Well then they should get ready to be disappointed. It's going to be fun but nothing amazing."

"Oh you are so humble. I'm sure it'll be really amazing!"

Padma is the kind of girl who talks to everyone for a little bit at a time and really fast, so I wasn't surprised when she quickly said bye and went off to talk to someone else.

Charms flew by and soon we were off to Herbology. Dean, Seamus and Neville were walking a little ahead of Harry, Ron, Hermione and I.

"Charms seemed to really fly by, didn't it?" Hermione asked.

I nodded, "Yeah it did, it's probably because I was so busy thinking about tonight."

"I thought it was going really slowly," Ron said.

"Yeah he nearly fell asleep," Harry said punching him on the arm.

"But you did fall asleep," Ron said laughing.

Hermione and I laughed. We still had 20 minutes to walk the distance of about 20 feet. We started to drag our feet.

Once we got to the greenhouse we stood outside the door talking.