FlashBack

Then...
"I'm just going to say it y/n, I know your in hospital and everything but.... It's Jensen." Misha stuttered.

Now....
"What?" You panicked as you say up.
"Listen, he's acting like he was when him and Danneel split up. He was in a bad state then. He's not letting anyone see him, thankfully we're on hiatus otherwise he would've missed work. He hasn't left his hotel room for like a week. He blames himself for everything that has happened to you." Misha explained as tears rolled down his face. You wiped the tear off his face.
"Misha he doesn't even like me, he told me to never contact him again." You looked at him puzzled.
"Y/N I can't believe you couldn't see it, he's crazy for you. He loves you but he thinks all he causes you is pain, he thinks you're better off without him."
You needed a minute to process the information. Jensen.. Loves you?
Misha lifted up your chin so you were now looking at him. "You need to be there for him. You're the only one who he will listen to."
You nodded your head as you got off the bed.
"I'll take you." Misha said as he left the room so you could change into your clothes your mom had bought over. As you left the room Misha gave you his jacket to wear and you wrapped it around to tightly, scared to see what would happen. Sitting in the car, Misha was trying to make small talk but you were both nervous about meeting Jensen so the replies were very vague.
When you finally got there you stepped out of the car and took a deep breath and turned to face Misha.
"You ready?" You asked him.
"Oh I'm not coming in." He replied.
"What!? No you have to! I can't go alone." You exclaimed.
"I'm sorry I just think this is something you should do alone."
"I understand I guess... Wish me luck" you sighed as Misha pulled you into a tight hug.
"Good luck." He said as he released you.
You walked in and made your way to his hotel room.
"Jensen?" You asked as you knocked on the door with no reply. Eventually ou decided to try and open it and to your surprise his door was open. You stepped in and the smell of alcohol hit you hard almost intoxicating you in one go. Carefully stepping over he empty scattered alcohol bottles and smashed ones you looked around the room. He was nowhere to be found. 
"Jensen" you called.
As if on cue you heard a loud smash in the bedroom. You walked in to see a mess, clothe everywhere and empty beer and alcohol bottles. Then you saw him. He was a state, sprawled on the bed you saw that the bottle must have fallen out of his hand and smashed on the floor. Stubble was now clinging to his face and dark bags had taken position underneath his eyes.
"Jensen." You whispered. He didn't reply. His eyes were shut so you grabbed a blanket and threw it over him. Then you set yourself the task
of cleaning this place up and making it look presentable like it had been when you had first visited. So you got to work.

Authors Note
Hey guys thanks for reading. Make sure to vote if you enjoyed and also comment what you thought. It would be be great if you could also leave suggestions for this story or any others.
Thank you!