Confusion

"What the hell is going on?" He shouted at Jared and Misha but they were equally confused as Jensen.
After you calmed down a bit you felt yourself push Jensen away.
"Don't touch me" you hissed.
"What? What's wrong y/n" His eyes were wide and glassy.
"You told everyone Jensen. You told them everything. I can't believe it I trusted you!" You yelled.
"Told them what?!"
"That I got raped!" You screamed. Jared and Misha were immediately by your side whilst Jensen stood in front of you stroking his hands through his hair.
"Y/N you have to believe me it wasn't me. I know you didn't want me to tell anyone. Look there's a lot of things you don't know about me."
"Jensen don't lie to me" you whispered.
"I promise I didn't say a word. It wasn't my place to say anything I mean I didn't even tell your mother!" He replied calmly.
You believed him. It's true he didn't tell your mother otherwise she would've fussed over you.
"He didn't tell us. If he did tell anyone the first people it would be would be us. I'm so sorry y/n what a horrible filthy man." Misha said whilst comfortingly rubbing my arm. I gave him a smile and Jared was sat by my side also.
"I'm so sorry" you said to Jensen.
"No I'm sorry. You have no idea what's going on. We need to talk but not now the convention is going to start." He said his teeth were rotted and his fists clenched. He was angry but at what?
You cleaned yourself up and then walked out into the convention room.
As soon as you walked out you saw a familiar girl. Sarah. She must know. Whoever spread the word spread it good if people like Hugo found out. As soon as you stepped foot off stage she came running to you.
She pulled you into a tight hug and rubbed your back. When she finally let you go he held your shoulders firmly so you were facing her.
"Y/N I'm so sorry I heard what happened. How terrible! Listen I can handle everything here I understand if you need time off or if you need to go."
"Thanks but I'm okay."
"Seriously though.." Sarah started but you cut her off.
"I'm fine." You said sternly and reassured her with a side smile. She went running back to the eager fans who were waiting to finally be let in.
Once they all sat down you took a seat too. The boys walked in and all of a sudden everything seemed normal as I nothing had even happened. They talked and laughed and told stories and jokes. I smiled along with them until the end of the show.
When the fans were finally out the door you knew it was time. You made your way to backstage.