Everybody knows

Waking up, you literally rolled out of bed. You were seriously dreading today, it was just going to be awkward. You wish you had never met him, why do you feel so under pressure?
Today you wore some black flowy pants with just a normal white tank top. You got Gens clothes that you borrowed and put them in your bag so that you could return them. Then you set off, you weren't ready to face him but you had a job.
Whilst you were driving you couldn't help but think about last night and the way Jensen had saved you from that disgusting man. Jensen was a nice man you knew that but he had other things on his mind.
Walking into work you saw Hugo. "Hey" you smiled at him.
"Hey y/n how you doing?"
"Great thanks!"
"Hey I heard what happened last night"
You swallowed hard. How dare Jensen tell anybody! That was something you wanted to keep secret. You felt tears threatening your eyes but you pushed them back.
"Y/n" Hugo put a hand on your shoulder.
"I'm fine." With that you turned around and walked into the convention room. You set the chairs out like you had to and then stormed backstage. Jared and misha were sat there but where the hell was he?
"Hey" Jared put his hand up.
"He told you too?" You hissed through gritted teeth. You would not be his little game.
"Who told me what?" Jareds face was a display of utter confusion.
Misha stood next to you and put a hand on your shoulder. "Hey y/n calm down. Tell us what's going on." He said calmly.
You couldn't help it, the tears streamed out of your eyes.
"Where's Jensen?" You whispered.
"Here. What's wrong?" You heard a gruff deep voice approach you and next thing you know you were in his arms. You didn't want to be but you couldn't fight it.