Hospitality

Your eyes slowly fluttered before opening fully. You were awoken by a sharp stinging pain in your arm. Looking down there was a needle attached to your arm and you pulled it out. You could see that you were in a hospital room but why? As you glanced to the side you noticed Jensen sitting next to your be, his head in his hands, deep in thought.
You cleared your throat.
"Y/N how are you feeling?" He panicked.
"I'm fine, I'm fine now I need to get out of here."
"Y/N you have to stay for a bit they need to monitor you." He said struggling to keep you down
"No Jensen I don't care I can't be in here."
"Why? You have to Y/N! You've had stitches in your head, be careful!" He yelled.
But that didn't stop you from detaching yourself from the machines.
"Y/N please." He begged.
You got up and walked towards the door. Suddenly everything starts spinning and you felt light headed.
"Y/N" Jensen screamed and caught you before you could fall to the ground.

2 hours later.
Once again you awoke in a mysterious place. Turning your head you saw that you were in a nicely finished room on a luxurious leather sofa. The curtains were drawn and the lights on. You pushed yourself up and looked around, it looked like a hotel room.
"Hello?" You yelled. Looking down, you saw you were still in your hospital gown.
"Hey" you heard a soft voice interrupt your thoughts- Jensen. "I bought you back to my room that I'm staying in, seeing as you didn't like being in the hospital. Why was that by the way?"
"I don't want to talk about it. Thank you though but I have to get home." You said getting up.
"I hope you don't mind. I used you cell to tell your mom where you were and what happened and told her you would be staying the night here." He gave you a side smile.
"No it's okay but thanks."
"Y/N you're in no state to go home. Look at yourself, you must be so weak." He was right. I did feel very weak.
"Fine" you sighed. You really didn't want to stay, you didn't even know the guy.
"Here I've got you a shirt, you can go shower if you like." He said passing you his shirt.
After getting out the shower you wore the shirt with nothing underneath because you didn't have anything to wear. You dried your hair and pulled it up into a bun and walked out. Jensen was on his phone and didn't see you walk out so you just sat on the sofa.
You heard him whispering but couldn't tell what he was saying then he mumbled a goodbye and put the phone down.
"How are you feeling?" He asked you, walking towards you.
"Okay" you have a weak smile.
You saw him staring at you and you cleared you throat and chuckled.
"Sorry" he chuckled back.
"Well I would take you out to dinner but your not well enough so, hotel food it is." He said.
"I don't mind." You smiled.
" it's on it's way up"
He took a seat next to you in front of the large TV that was stuck on the wall.
"What do you feel like watching?" He asked you.
"Hm, maybe some stupid show.. What about supernatural?" You teased.
"Hey" he laughed pushing you playfully.
"Ow" you pouted.
"Oh sorry."
"I'm joking J" you said accidentally.
"J, huh?"
"Yeah"
"I like it." He smirked. You stared into each other's eyes and were interrupted by the sound of the first episode starting.