Patient

READERS POV

"JENSEN" You screamed as you jumped up. You felt a sharp pain in your arm, You were attached to a machine. What the hell had happened to you? Suddenly You felt like you couldn't breathe as your shoulder sent pains throughout your body. You looked down to see a bloody bandage wrapped around you.
"Hey baby it's okay" a voice whispered softly. You felt a hand go through your hair as you laid back down on the hospital bed. You looked up when your eyes met with familiar soft grey eyes.
"Mom" you croaked, your throat dry.
"What's happened to me?" You asked.
"Baby, you got shot. It missed your heart thankfully. The man ran away and the police are on the lookout for him." She said, her voice breaking and tears falling out of her eyes constantly.
"I don't remember a thing. Wait what about Jensen?" you panicked then looking around the room noticed the two other figures in the room holding balloons. Misha and Jared.
"Jensen is fine, he just needs a little time to clear his head." Jared replied as he and Misha came closer towards the bed.
"We got these for you" Misha smiled as he handed me a bouquet of flowers and two big balloons that said Get Well Soon.
"Thank you guys, they're beautiful." You smiled weakly.
"Your welcome." Misha smiled back.
"So how are you feeling?" Jared asked as he leaned down and took hold of you hand.
"Not bad, just a bit tired." You said, yawning straight after as if on cue.
"Well then you should get some rest baby." Your mom said.
You nodded and closed your eyes as you felt Jared get off the bed and they both left.