Blocked

You had been in the hospital for two days now, you were still kept under observation. Now that you were allowed to walk around the hospital you found the closest phone, typed in a number and hit dial. Ring ring, no answer.
You decided to ring again. Ring... "Goddamit what do you want?" You heard a gruff voice shout down the phone.
"Jensen?" You whispered. You were so upset that he hadn't come to visit you in hospital but you missed him and still wanted to check in on him.
"Y/N?" He asked, his voice lowered.
"I'm so sorry I..I don't even know what to say. I shouldn't have dragged you into all this. How are you doing? You ok?" You panicked and started talking, finding it hard to stop.
"Y/N, I...I can't do this I'm sorry."
"Do what?" You asked, confused.
"This, I don't want you to text me or call me again." He said but it was quiet, his voice cracked as if he was crying. He waited for a while, maybe to see if you had anything to say but you didn't so he hung up. He left you stood there looking like a fool. Your eyes stung as you stood there, tears falling out of your eyes like a nonstopping waterfall. The phone fell out of your hand and you stood there, not knowing what to do. This was all your fault.
After a while you had made your way back to your room and collapsed in your bed. You looked up, only to see Misha walk in. Quickly wiping away your tears you looked up at him, a fake smile plastered on your face.
"Hey honey how you doing?" He asked.
"Better." You replied, clearing your throat from all the tears you were swallowing down.
"That's great" he said as he came and perched on the side of your bed.
"Yeah" you nodded.
"I'm just going to say it y/n, I know your in hospital and everything but.... It's Jensen." He stuttered.