Comic Con

"Y/N, get up you're going to be late for work!" Your mum yelled up the stairs as you rolled around in your bed stretching. You rubbed your eyes until they were sore and finally decided to get up.
Waking up early was the worst thing, however  you had gotten a summer job at Comic Con. You didn't really know what it was just that its popular and actors from TV Shows went there or something like that. All you had to do is move some chairs, set up the mics and give water and snacks. It would be easy, easy money made.
You got changed into a normal short black dress with boots and a green jacket on top. After freshening up you wore your usual makeup and then rushed for your first day of work.
"Do you not want any breakfast Hun?" Your mum asked as you rushed towards the door.
"No thanks"
"You'll get hungry, at least eat a bit."
"Honestly mom I'm fine" and with a wave you're out the door.
Your mum had been on your tail even more ever since your dad left you. Seeing as you are an only child, you were the only one left to care for.
You had inherited Y/E/C from your father. He left 2 years ago, you missed him but you and your mother were doing fine without him. Your hair was Y/H/L  and Y/H/C, inherited from your mother. Your mother and you had never really been close, ever since your father had left you preferred to be alone. Especially, because of the fact that your mom was at work half the time. So, when she made an effort it didn't really affect you.
Turning up the radio in your car, you zoomed down the roads of your hometown Texas and made your way to work. You sang at the top of your lungs. Singing had been your passion, ever since you were small you had always wanted to sing, you didn't even care who for.
You arrived at work and dragged yourself out. You wanted to earn money but you also couldn't be bothered.