Classy

You both walked in, not a word being said between you. Just before entering the doors.
"Look I'm sorry I snapped. I will explain everything later." He turned to you and said.
You swallowed hard and carried o walking. Inside was enormous. For a bar it was extremely classy. There was tables everywhere with chandeliers hanging down making sure everything was bright. But looking over I saw that the lights dimmed as the bar became visible. The glasses shimmered and the alcohol whispered your name.
"Come on." Jensen grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the table snapping you out of your amazement.
You approached a table with 3 people sat around it. You knew them all because of the convention earlier.
"Hey" Jensen smiled at them big and wide. Gen gave you a tug on the arm and pulled you into a big hug and smiled. You smiled back. She was so gorgeous and had such a beautiful soul.
"This is Y/N" Jensen gestured towards you. "She's a friend of mine." Misha and Jared both looked at you and gave a smile.
"This is.." Jensen started, attempting to introduce the boys sat in front before you interrupted.
"Jared and misha right?" Misha gave a side smile and nodded.
"She was paying attention to the convention." Jared chuckled and you nodded your head in response.
Both of you take a seat and the night started. Full of general conversation and alcohol. It was the most amazing night of your life, the way Jensen squeezed your hand underneath the table every now and then to make you feel comfortable. Every time you looked at him his beautiful lips would automatically curve up into a cheeky grin, forming adorable crinkles on the sides of his eyes. He was one masterpiece of a human being and you couldn't help but stare in awe every now and then. Gen was amazing, there was no denying that. But the way Jared looked at her was the sweetest thing you had ever seen. His eyes filled with love every time and his hand always around her. He was a really nice person and he seemed caring and sweet. You had no words for Misha. He was just likeable. He was hilarious and so lighthearted, he was one of those people who would just walk into a room and light it up instantly.
After you drank your last drink of many  everyone decided it was time to get home. It was about 10.00 at nigh already.
After saying your farewells and hugging everyone you and Jensen walked out of those front doors with smiles plastered on your faces. He grabbed your hand as you both walked through the cool night breeze towards the car. He felt you shiver slightly and looked up at you.
"Do you want my jacket?" He asked.
"It's fine." You replied but regardless he still took it off and hung it on your shoulders.
"Thank you."
You stared into his eyes and he stared into your eyes, suddenly he looked away and just got into the car