Chapter 14: Release

I am so sorry that this took so long to get out. I really struggled with writing this chapter because it's my first time writing smut ever so it's not gonna be the best. And I'm not gonna lie, I kept getting really flustered while writing it so I had to take a lot of breaks. Thank you for waiting! Enjoy you filthy sinners you... 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The instant the door closed behind you Aizawa forced you against the adjacent wall and hungrily devoured your lips. His sudden aggressiveness took you by surprise as you let yourself be dominated by him. He lightly bit your bottom lip which caused you to moan even more into the kiss. You still couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Aizawa trailed small pecks from your mouth down your jaw and finally to your neck. Once there, he peppered bites all around until he found a spot that made you gasp and grab a handful of his hair. You felt him smile against your neck then assaulted the spot with more kisses and nibbles.

"aAh~" you moaned before covering your mouth with your free hand. Aizawa pulled it forcefully away from your face.

"Stop, I want to hear you," he growled. His mouth continued to bite and suck at your skin until he was sure the spot was marked. Aizawa pulled you back into another heated kiss and you lightly tugged at his suit jacket to get him to take it off. Without breaking the kiss, he stripped off the jacket and threw it to the corner of the room. Your body was drawn back against his which allowed you to feel the growing bulge through his pants. You smiled against his lips at how flustered you made him. With one hand still tangled in his jet-black locks, you slowly trailed your other hand down his chest and to the front of his trousers. Aizawa gasped at the sudden contact and moaned into your ear as you palmed him through the clothing. You let out an amused chuckle when he pressed himself more against you, obviously enjoying the sensation. But despite that fact, Aizawa grabbed your hand and moved it away from him. You looked at him confused.

"Can we... go to your room?" he sheepishly asked between pants, his eyes cloudy with lust. You smiled and nodded before leading him by the hand to your bedroom. With a sly grin you grabbed him by the tie and pulled his face to meet yours.

"Shirt. Off. Now," you demanded, and he quickly obliged. After hastily tearing off his tie he unbuttoned his dress shirt painfully slow as you took a seat on the bed to admire the view. Aizawa eventually slipped the shirt off to reveal his tight white tank top underneath. Even with a layer of clothing on you could see his defined chest and abs through the material. You were suddenly aware that you were still wearing all your clothes, and Aizawa seemed to notice as well.

"Now it's your turn," he grinned playfully as he pushed you down onto the bed. His hands sneaked around your back and unzipped your dress as he distracted you with another passionate kiss. You allowed him to slide the clothing down your form until it was on the floor, leaving you in your black lace lingerie. His eyes glinted approvingly at your now much more exposed body and undergarments.

"Like what you see?" you asked impishly. Aizawa hummed a 'yes' and returned to attacking your neck and collarbone with bites and kisses. As he continued his ministrations, you felt his hand slide up your stomach and plant itself on your left breast. His lips curled up into a smile as he gently massaged over your bra, eliciting a few mewls of pleasure from you. Before you knew it, the clothing between Aizawa's hand and your chest had disappeared, presumably to the corner of your bedroom. The raven-haired man lifted his tank top over his head and it was thrown to the floor. You felt Aizawa's hand slowly descend down your body and gently stroked over your underwear. A hiss of pleasure left your lips and you desperately grinded against his fingers. The need building up within you was too much, you needed more.

"A-Aizawa... please..." you moaned, pleading for him to stop teasing you. He smirked before feverishly tearing off your last piece of clothing. Without hesitation, he slid a digit into your needy opening.

"Mmmmm..." you whimpered as he masterfully thrusted his finger in and out of you. Before long, he added a second, then a third finger. Slowly, his pace increased until he suddenly began to curl his fingers with his strokes, hitting your g-spot nearly every time.

"Ah~ f-fuck... S-shouta!" you exclaimed from the mounting pleasure between your legs. But the sweet movement halted as soon as you uttered his first name. Your gaze shifted to his face, which wore an expression of shock and excitement. Aizawa's magic fingers slipped out of you, causing a disappointed whimper to escape your lips. The disappointment was short lived though, as you watched Aizawa fervently removing his trousers and boxers at once to reveal his eager arousal spring free from its confines. You could tell just from the look in his eyes that waiting any longer would be impossible for him; and too be honest you felt the exact same. The throbbing heat of your own arousal was too much to handle any longer.

"U-um, do you have a condom?" Aizawa asked, obviously embarrassed that he wasn't prepared. You let out a giggle at his expression before pointing to your bedside dresser drawer. Even though it's been a while since you've done it, you always kept a few in your room just in case. Aizawa grabbed one of the small packets from the drawer and kept steady eye contact with you as he opened it with his teeth and slipped it on quickly. God he's so hot. You whimpered slightly as he rubbed the head gently over your slit then gasped as he pushed it against your swollen clit.

"Shouta... please... I can't... take it anymore," you said between heated pants. Aizawa grinned and leaned down so that his lips were practically touching your ear.

"If you keep saying my name like that I won't be able to hold back anymore," he gruffly whispered.

"Then don't hold back," you whispered back. Aizawa then brought his face up to yours as he lined himself up with your entrance. His lips passionately merged with yours before he slowly pushed into you. Both of you moaned deeply into the kiss as a whole new level of pleasure flooded your senses.

"Oh... fuck (Y/N)," Aizawa groaned. Once he had all of his length inside of you, he paused a moment to let you adjust. You ground your hips against him to let him know that it was okay to move. His thrusts started slow and careful before increasing in speed as desire took over. The sounds of skin slapping skin and both yours and his moans bounced around the small room. The friction of his member against your walls was intoxicating and your legs reflexively wrapped around him. At this rate you knew that you weren't gonna last very long and you could tell that the same went for Aizawa. For as quiet as he was normally, he was much more vocal in bed. His grunts and moans of lust sent shivers up your spine and pushed you that much closer to the edge. The pace increased again as you felt him hit your most sensitive spot.

"AaAh~ fuck S-shouta," you gasped and sunk your fingernails into his back. He hissed at the pain and took that as a sign to go all out. Each thrust perfectly struck your g-spot which took you right to the edge of your orgasm.

"I'm so... ah~... close," you moaned.

"Ahh~ me too. (Y/N)... cum for me," Aizawa replied. He placed his head on the bed above your shoulder and gripped your thighs to get more leverage. His hips rapidly drove themselves against yours again and again, hitting your spot every single time, until the pressure in your stomach finally released. For a second, all you could see was white and you bit into Aizawa's shoulder to muffle your cries a small amount. He slowed his thrusts a bit as you rode out your orgasm. Your walls tightened and convulsed around him which sent him over the edge as well. You both moaned each other's name as wave after wave of intense euphoria washed over you. Once you came back to your senses, you were both panting heavily and covered in a layer of sweat. Aizawa tenderly kissed up from your shoulder to your lips before he slowly pulled out of you and tore off the now-used condom. You brushed a lock of his hair out of his eyes.

"That was... amazing," you said softly. Aizawa smiled sincerely and gave you another passionate yet subtle kiss.

"Yeah... I'm glad I decided to go to that party," he breathed against your skin. You giggled as his strong arms once again enveloped your body in a sweet embrace. Before you knew it, you fell asleep to the sensation of his hot breath on your neck and naked body against yours.

Yes I absolutely have a headcannon that Aizawa is super vocal in bed. I am total Aizawa trash and I love it. I plan to have more sexual situations in the future so leave any suggestions in the comments. Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!