Who IS Jeff?

CHAPTER 8

Konnas POV

Tonight I wanted Jeff to me Jazzy. I don't know why, I just did. I felt like a school girl who had a crush. Suddenly I wanted to share everything I liked with him. I was sitting in my room waiting for my mom to go to bed and talking to Mary.

(Text message's back and forth )

K:"so last night I met a guy named Jeff, and he's really nice. Except his face is kinda, distorted. Like it's been a scared "

M: "Lol who is this guy? Why does it sound like your talking about Jeff the killer?"

"...Jeff the killer?..." I said outloud to myself before replying.

K: "Who's Jeff the killer?"

M: " sends 3 pics and a link

https://youtu

https://youtu.be/u2K5I3NJtiQ?list=PLA8FF0453F18C6815
that's Jeff the killer bro"

My eyes widened as I looked at the pictures, some looking just like him, some looking nothing like him at all, I watched some of these videos and realized that this was Jeff. Jeff. Was a serial killer? But For some reason, Jeff didn't kill me. I then stumbled across something called Jeff Vs. Jane, and listened to it. This is Jeff and his fucked up, murderous life. So why hasn't he killed me just like every other girl? What's so special about me?

K: "Mary I have to go I'll Message you tomorrow some time..."

I know what your thinking, at this point I should have ran. Called the cops, hid, been scared of him, but that wasn't the case. It just made me want to understand him more.

I clicked off my phone screen and muted her chat before she could protest or question my motives. I decided to leave Jazz here tonight. Not out of fear for Jazz, but simply because I just no longer wanted to bring him along. I tossed on my leather jacket and checked myself out infront of my mirror. Something I haven't done in a long time. That's when I realized I had a huge hickey on my lower hip closer to my back, and my eyes widened it was a tongue hickey. Obviously from Jeff cause that's the fist fucking hickey I've had in a long time.

I moved my hair to see if there was anything else. A huge bite mark was bruised on the back part of my neck where my shoulder meets my neck. My eyes widen and I start flash backing to last night.

When he pinned me against the wall.
when he tore my clothes off.
When I kissed him.
When I tore his clothes off.

Oh
my
god.

We DID IT last night.
All. Night.
I mean I KNEW we did but it all seemed like it was in my head. I didn't realize it actually happened.

I was wondering why my stomach felt inside out and I found it hard to walk... I'm not complaining about this. Just because Jeff was a murderer. Doesn't mean he's not a decent guy. To any normal person I must sound crazy but there's something about him that makes me want him. Emotionally and physically.

I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket, flipped down my septum actually felt the need to make myself look my version of pretty. Brushed my hair and headed for the door. hopped over the balcony, and with a slight skip in my step, headed for the forest, went the way I normally do and went out to the rock, Jeff was leaning against it when I got there. I blushed and walked over to him. Zipping up my fitted leather jacket. He looked at me

"hey.." he spoke in his raspy voice. Every time he began to speak it gave my stomach butterflies.

"hey" I replied, a certain shynesss in my voice. he looked away.

"from the way your acting I take it you remember last night?" He questioned. His hands shoved in his pocket as he looked over the lake. I cracked a small smile.

"vaguely." I replied to him. He laughed lightly.

"Are you planning on staying here all night no matter if I'm staying or not? Cause I have some things to take care of and then I'll come back" he looked at me with hopefulness in his eyes. 'Some things to take care of like murdering random ass people' I thought to myself for a moment then spoke.

"you can say no.But could I just go wait in your shack?" I could tell he thought about it, but he shook his head.

"not unless I'm with you. I don't want anyone to stop by and then find you inside and not me. You'll wind up dead" he said honestly. I nodded slowly. I didn't want to let on I knew anything, so I simply moved and sat on my rock.

"I'll see you soon, just hurry up" I said smiling. He nodded, bowed his head to me then disappeared into the forest. I laid back against the rock with a heavy exhale that made my lips buzz and slap together. The only thing on my mind was Jeff. Not my mom. Not Kam. Not Mary. Not jazz. Jeff. Just Jeff, And when Jeff would be back. I sat there for a while and watched the water of the lake, but I felt myself grow tired. I figured that a quick nap wouldn't hurt, not sleeping for over 24 hours takes a tole on you.

***
I woke up some time later in Jeff's bed, I didn't move or open my eyes too much cause I figured he didn't sleep and I didn't want him to move. He was holding me protectively from behind, I wasn't wearing my jacket I figured he wasn't in his hoodie either but I could feel the warmth from him, I nuzzled into the pillow and listened to the sound of his breathing as I slowly fell back asleep.