Pregnant?!?!

Nicole's POV

When I woke up I couldn't help but smile. Last night after Mitch and Becky left was amazing. I suddenly felt the urge to throw up though. I shot up and ran to thw bathroom and emptied my stomach. What's wrong with me?

"Nicky? Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

He knew I was lying but didn't push it. I had to call Becky. I walked out and grabbed my stuff for today and walked back in the bathroom. I got ready and gave Zach a quick kiss before meeting Becky outside.

"So what's the emergency Coley?"

"I think there's a chance I could be pregnant."

"What?!"

"Shhhh!"

"Come on. We are going to find out."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me to her car and got in driving to the pharmacy. Once there Becky ran in and got a couple pregnancy tests and paid running out.

"Take these and when we go back we kick Zach out of your room and find out."

I nodded and she drives back and drags me upstairs and yells at Zach to get out. He groans grabbing a shirt and putting it on before going to hang out with Mitch.

I did as told and now we were pacing waiting for the results.

"Congratulations Coley."

I was shocked and looked at both of them and screamed.

"Nicky! Open the room door! Nicky!"

"I'm gonna go and let you tell Zach this news."

I tossed the tests and sat on the bed in shock. What if Zach doesn't want a baby? What if he gets mad and leaves me. So many questions swarmed my head as I continued to worry.

"Nicky!"

Zach looked around with panic in his eyes but he relaxed when he saw me.

"Nicky, are you okay?"

"Shocked."

"Why? What happened?"

"How would you feel with a little kid running around all the time?"

Confusion clouded his light brown eyes.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm pregnant Zachy."

He sat in the same spot with confusion in his eyes until it was replaced by happiness. He picked me up amd spun me around smiling.

"I'm gonna be a dad."

I laughed and gave Zach a kiss.

"I love you Zachary Rylan Richards."

"I love you too Nicole Bethany Richards."

Zach bent down to one knee and kissed my stomach. I giggled as he came up and kissed me again.

"This is awesome."

I laughed and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. I giggled kissing his jaw before putting my head on his chest.

"Come on. We have to tell your brother and Becky."

"Becky knows already you dork."

"Really?"

"She wouldn't tell Mitch though."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to go tell my brother the news.

"Mitch open up."

"What now Zach?"