Chapter 11 [Edited]

Start from the beginning

The top of the dress has little rhinestones and smaller jewels. I slide on silver heels to match the jewels. I take in my appearance and gasp. I look nothing like a bad girl or me. My blonde curls are like a curtain around my perfect makeup. I hope Phoenix doesn't think I'm showing off, because I didn't even pick the dress.

2:00 rolls around and I hear the car pull up. I smile and look out the window to see a red headed girl step out of the car, and she clings to Axel's arm. My heart seems to drop a little with my smile. Her dress is so full at the bottom and is pink. It shows to much of her chest and is a puff ball at the bottom. Her hair is pulled up into a fancy bun and curly red hair cuffs her face. Axel smiles and looks into her eyes. I sigh and watch a cute brunette step out of the car holding Shepherd close. My heart cracks a little more.

She wears a beautiful mint green dress that is above her knees and is too small for her. I said she was smart, but she is showing way to much for a school dance. I sigh and see Phoenix step out wearing a black tuxedo with a blue tie. Mom I swear, I am going to kill her for calling him. The other guys also wear black tuxedos and ties to match their date's dresses. Shepherd rings my door bell and Axel stands behind him with their dates. Phoenix looks over their shoulders and I smile. Oh you boys wait for me. I will knock those girls dresses out of the park!

I answer the door and watch their faces. I put a mischievous smirk on my lips. Shepherd stops talking to the brunette and stares at me with eyes as wide as Axel's. His jaw drops just like Shepherd's. My smiles grows as I notice their dates are sending me daggers for taking the boys attention from them. Phoenix's smile is wide and his eyes are sparkling. I roll my eyes keeping my smile on my face.

"Boys close your mouth before you catch flies."

They both obey but don't take their eyes off me. I walk between the glaring girls and shocked boys towards Phoenix. Phoenix looks me over and I smile at his reaction. I roll my eyes and snap my fingers in front of his eyes.

"My eyes are here." I smile and point towards my face. His smile fades into a playful smirk. Phoenix drives and I sit in the passengers seat. The guys are crammed into the back with their dates pretty much on top of them. They smile at the girls who flutter the eyelashes at them. But I notice both of their smiles are forced. Oh how they wish I was their date. I laugh and notice a large truck is on our tail. I frown and glance over to see Phoenix notice it as well. The truck pulls up beside us on the other side of the road.

I gasp as we look at Aston and Grace wearing nice clothes. Aston takes me in with wondering eyes. I sneer at him and he only smiles.

"Have a fun time at the dance. You look nice, Valentine."

"Don't call me that," I snap. He laughs evilly and starts to pull in front of us.

"We have a surprise for Phoenix waiting at the dance." Then he pulls off as Grace smiles devilishly. I look at Phoenix with curiosity.

"Surprise?" Asks Shepherd.

The guys both push the girls off their laps. Both girls look at them shocked and Axel just rolls his eyes. "Pull over Phoenix."

I smile and step out. I open the doors and motion for the girls to step out. Their jaws drop, "their clearly fed up with your clinginess."

They step out and glare at me as I barely manage to get in the car with this stupid dress. All the guys smile at me and I shrug.

"I'm surprised you boys lasted that long." I'm just playing it cool, I'm glad to have the guys back. It's too bad I didn't see what was coming ahead of me.

"You look amazing V." Shepherd says with a playful smirk. "Too bad I didn't ask you to the dance."

"Yeah now we're dateless." Axel and Shepherd sink into their seats. I watch the girls cry, from the side mirror, messing up their makeup as we drive out of their view.