↑                                ↑
   ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

   ↑                                ↑   ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

         ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

Passing into the entrance of the restaurant, you went through the same routine; telling the person behind the podium your name, and being escorted to your reserved table.
Much to your reassurance, your and Jimin's parents were already at the table, menus in their hands, so you wouldn't have to be alone in frustration and awkwardness with Jimin.

"Dad, Mom" you and Jimin greeted your parents.
"Y/n? Where'd you get that dress" your mum asked. "It's beautiful" she eyed the dress, smiling widely.
"Jimin..gave it to me" you mumbled, pulling your chair in as you sat down, petty that Jimin didn't push your chair in for you like romantic men do in the movies.
"It looks beautiful!"

"Indeed. She looks beautiful, does she not?" Jimin grinned from opposite you.
You kept a poker face - somehow with his blush inducing compliment - and glanced down at the menu, unbothered, unlike all the other times he had instead made you swoon.
From your peripheral vision, you could see that Jimin was glaring at you, concerned.

  "Now that you're here, why don't we order food" Mr Park suggested, smiling brightly

~

The entire evening you didn't talk at all unless spoken to - deciphering Jimin's statement in your head, and comparing the good and bad one third of things you already knew about him. Your mother caught onto this, however, and began to feel worried for your odd, standoffish behaviour.

  "Honey..are you alright?" Your mother whispered to you while your dad and Mr. Park talked about something you weren't listening to, nor interested in.

  "I'm fine" you answered, not looking at her, instead just playing with the uneaten food on your plate.
"Are you sick?" she placed the back of her hand on your forehead.