You were wiping clean a table, and the thought of Jimin came into your mind - you realised he didn't order anything or even try to bother you when you left to take that mans order.
Poking your head up to where he was sitting, you were confused, yet not surprised to see no one there.

  He must've gotten bored and left.
Oh well.

~ ▌▌~

  The clock struck 5 even though the sky outside looked to be 3.

  You finally left your workplace after a long day, locking the entrance as you were the last one out, and was about to get into your car when a hand on your shoulder made you jump in absolute fright.

  You swivelled round anxiously, the karate kid movie playing in your mind for guidance on knocking whoever this was out, "What the- Jimin?"
"Yeah, hi" he replied with no smile but with impatience laced beneath his voice.
"You..what are you doing here?" You calmed down.
"Remember? I said I needed to talk to you. And now you're actually free"
You thought for a moment, recalling the time.
"So..you waited for me the entire two hours?"
He looked off to the side. "N-no, I didn't." He stuttered, clearly telling you he was lying.
You chuckled, "How cute"
He bit his lip and looked upwards about the sky, as if to avoid smiling, or you seeing a rare and wild flushed Jimin.

  "Anyways, what's so important that you had to wait 2 hours for me" You asked.
"Well.."
Right then, just out of the blue a man wearing a tux and a hat came out of the bushes, holding a bouquet of roses.
"What in the-"

  For a minute you thought he was a serial killer or something.
Jimin nodded in thanks at the man and handed you the flowers.

  "I just wanted to inform you that we're going to dinner" he grinned and his arms opened up and went outward in opposite directions

"Jimin..thank you" you took the rather large bouquet of tulips, roses and white carnations and admired them in their natural beauty, heaving the weight of them all together.

  You felt warmed by this random romantic gesture. This was weird for him to do..really weird, you thought.

  Your eyes immediately shot up to look at him. "What's this all about?"
"What the flowers?" he asked.
"No" you eyed him. "This..being all sweet and boyfriend like"
"What? Can't I just do something nice for my fiancée?" He smirked.
You didn't believe him, especially with that facial expression.

  "Ok...but why are we going to dinner so randomly?"
"To..discuss a few things" He mumbled shyly as if he were hiding some contrastingly massive surprise behind these hefty flowers.
"Like what?"
"Well, you have to come to the dinner to find out."
"Ok..should I go home and get changed?.."
There's no way you were going to another fancy restaurant, but in your casual clothing which consisted of a teal loose t-shirt and black ripped jeans.

  "You could..or you could wear this" he proposed.
The serial killer- I mean kind man came back again and handed Jimin a gorgeous dress on a cushioned hanger as well as a matching pair of plain heels.
Coloured a solid Carolina blue, the dress was off the shoulder and had embroidered flowers trailing down the torso section past the thin waist-band accentuating the waist just onto a top portion of the long mesh skirt.
It looked damn expensive, and you were convinced it was over 90,000 won because when you Jimin handed you the dress, it was soft, not scratchy and amazing quality, unlike any of your clothes (me and my broke ass)

  "You even bought a dress for me?" You were smiling uncontrollably, like a little kid who got that bike they've been waiting for all Christmas.

  "Of course. I'm not letting you go to a high class restaurant in that" his upper lip quirked at your casual wear.
"There goes Mr. nice guy" you rolled your eyes.
He simpered. "Now, go get changed"
"But..where?.."
"Can you change in the cafe of yours?"

  Both your head simultaneously turned to the cafe.
"I..guess."
He handed you the matching dark blue heels and you went to unlock the door and change for your surprise dinner.

~

  Before heading out you checked your reflection and was stunned.
That..actually was sweet of Jimin to think into this and buy you a dress.
Maybe he isn't THAT bad of a guy.
You just need to get to know the real him.

~

  "Sir.." the man in the tux said to Jimin.
Jimin looked up from his phone as you walked towards him and - wow, he thought.
His attracted eyes locked with you, dazed by how beautiful you looked.

  He was speechless, mouth open slightly as if someone had stolen his ability to speak

  You smiled sheepishly as you stopped right in front of him.
"I have to say Jimin, you have quite nice style" you said, making his heart flutter by something so little as you saying his name and a small compliment he would usually pass on from anyone else.

  "Cat got your tongue?" You joked after his silent reply.
"I..uh.." he couldn't seem to finish his sentence, let alone start it, eyes wandering all over you.
"You're a jerk, yeah. Now cmon, let's get going"

  Jimin cleared his throat, shaking his head and pushed himself off the car, allowing the chauffeur to open the door for you to take a seat inside. You thanked him and he went round the car to the drivers seat.
Jimin helped himself into the seat at the back next to you, still seeming astounded.
The chauffeur started the car, and drove to the restaurant.

                                                            𝟙𝟝𝟚𝟜 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤