chapter six

I was confused. My thoughts were consumed of Liam and what he said to me as he was leaving the bar. It doesn't have to be a date. What do you think it means? Did I really want to get involved with him? My mind told me no, but my body was telling me something different. I was attracted to him, I couldn't deny that anymore. 

I picked up the napkin and my phone from my bedside table. I typed in the number, my finger hovering over the call button. I finally convinced myself that I had nothing to lose. I would just have to make it clear to him that I didn't date because he didn't seem to understand. He needed to know that I don't like to get too involved. If he didn't like that, he would have to find someone else to toy around with. 

"Hello?" his deep, british accent caused me to get a weird feeling in my stomach. 

"Hi, this is Logan. From the bar," I mentally slapped myself for saying that. What other Logan did he know that was a girl?

"Logan. You finally called."

"Are we gonna do this or not?" I said impatiently.

"And what is that, huh? You're the one that called me. What did you have in mind?"

I groaned. I didn't have time for all of this crap. "I thought you knew what I wanted," I told him sedutively. 

"But I want to hear you say it," he murmured and it felt like he was actually here, whispering in my ear. I swallowed loudly, he could probably sense my nervousness from the other end of the phone call. 

"I want....you," I finally answered, realizing it was the truth.

"Good, I'm on my way," I could hear the smirk in his tone. He hung up and I felt a little dizzy. How did he know where I lived? I wondered, but ten minutes later there was a knock at my door. 

"Liam? How did you-" I was cut off my his lips connecting with mine, making me stumble backwards. He shut the door behind him and turned me around, to pin me against it. My hands found their way to the hem of his shirt before they ran along his toned abs. "Mmm," I moaned as his tongue entered my mouth, deepening the kiss. 

"That's for me to know," he said against my lips. His hands found the back of my thighs, urging me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his waist, tangling my fingers in his brown hair.

I knew I should stop him, but my judgement was clouded by his accent and his intoxicating smell. "Bedroom," I said as he began to place open mouthed kisses along my jaw and neck. 

"Eager, are we?" he laughed as he carried me across the living room and into my room, returning his lips to mine. He set me down on the edge of the bed and reached for the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head. "You're so beautiful," he said, pushing me back into my mattress. Liam hovered over me, gently grinding his hips, causing me to need more. I tugged his shirt over his head, admiring the sight before me. He trailed kisses along my collarbone and then down the middle of my chest, achingly slow. He unhooked my bra, tossing it across the room. 

"Please," I begged, needing him to do something more. 

"I'm taking this slow, baby," he hummed, the vibrations of his voice tickling my skin. His hands reached the button of my shorts, to undo them. He pulled them off and began to kiss along the waistband of my underwear. 

"Liam," I moaned as he pulled them down, slower than anyone ever has.

"What do you want? Tell me."

"You," I begged, wanting him inside me. His mouth found mine again and I undid his jeans, yanking them off. He kicked them onto the floor and entered me, his thrusts slow. I threw my head back in pleasure, as I told him to move faster. He picked up his thrusts, causing me the most pleasure I've ever felt. Liam began to get sloppy, telling me he was nearing his high. He thrusted a few more times, making us both reach our highs, before he collapsed somewhat on top of me. I pushed him off, so he was now laying on his back next to me. I sat up with my back to him and my legs dangling off the side of the bed. 

"Where are you going?" he breathed out, still having not caught his breath. I was walking over to my dresser to pull out a pair of shorts and a tank top. "Come on, come stay with me." He reached out his arms, telling me to join him back in my bed. 

I bit my lip, nervous. If I went back and layed with him, he might think it means more than it does. He looked irresistable though with my sheet pulled just to his waistline. I set my clothes back in my dresser, closing the door. Liam lifted up the sheet for me to crawl in and he pulled me to his chest. 

"There you are. This feels nice, doesn't it?" he whispered into my messy hair.

I turned on my side toward him, wrapping my arm around his chest. I didn't answer him, just took in the warmth of his body. I wanted him to take away all of my pain, show me that it was possible to love and not be hurt. 

ugh, this is short and sucky. please vote and comment anyway (: xx zoe