Epilogue + A\N

Reaper was happy that Geno say yes, they shar a long kiss before he put the ring in Geno's finger, they complete their date and Reaper take Geno to his house this time, Geno call his brothers tell them that he will stay with Reaper, he will tell them later.

When they arrive the big fancy house, Geno was shocked, Reaper chuckled at Geno's look and he open the door, he doesn't have a servant to help him, he loves to do very thing by him self, Geno enter after and Reaper close the door.

Reaper hug Geno from behind and give a kiss on the skull, he tells him some pervert flirt to make Geno blushing darkly and hit him on the skull and back away little, they become ready for the bed Reaper lead Geno to his room it's little emo like him, but that okay with Geno, they sleep in each other arm.

The morning had come and Geno and Reaper were awake and having breakfast together, Reaper talk about the wedding date and how much love to have kids, earn some hits from Geno tell him that so early, to think about kids but he did not deny it.

Then Reaper drive Geno to his house and his brothers were awake, he tell them they no really surprise but they happy for their big brothers, Geno tell them that will not change the mange in the café, he still the manger and Reaper still had his work, even if Reaper want to Geno at least take some rest for the wedding and the honeymoon, with the cute pleading like child from Reaper, Geno accept to let Ink take the full charge at the café.

The wedding date release and they begin to order everything, of course from Reaper side he threat anyone that will make his special day fall, Geno give him kiss on the lips tell him that everything will be alright, he just have rest a little.

The days passed in now it's the wedding day, Reaper in his black suite and Geno in his white suite ready to go to the alter, his friends and his brother were there and Reaper stand there, he walk until he arrived and then they two slightly blushing.

Who think that they will arrive this point, they tell their vows with lovely tone and placing the ring then kissing each other, all them clapping to them and cheer them for happy live.

It's long way but hay it was worth it, years passed, and their family become little bigger with Goth, Raven, Sroll and now the little baby bones Shino in the way.

A happy ending for the trouble that they went through it .. isn't?. 

-----------------------------------------------

Words: 523

A\N:

Another story finish, I'm so proud.

Thank for your support, they always make me happy.

Just one question .. did my writing improve? I'm really need you to answer it if you don't mind of course.

I have another story in the way that for sure, I'm so happy for it.

Have a nice day - night friends.

Author_Gen~ OUT