Chapter ~ 5 ~ Day Off

Third PoV:

It's 7 a.m. just before one hours of the café to open, Ink arrive early like usual with Dream and Blue to see Fresh with nervous smile, Ink was confuse .. where Geno?, Fresh tell them that he force Geno to take day off .. why? cause he see his elder brother tired more than usual early in the morning and not want something bad happen to him, so he will be in charge cause Geno did not want left all the work on Ink and Chara and Oh boy Fresh knowing nothing in manage a café, he live in pure chaos away from studying in high school.

Ink sigh and tell Fresh he will help him if something goes wrong and if he was very busy he can ask Chara for help, everything seems will going be alright, maybe.

The café opens now, and all the worker today is here and the usual and some new customers begin arriving, it's not take much time to the café become lively, Reaper come little late today, the time become afternoon he enters the café little tired and sit on lonely table close to window, Epic saw him and went to him give him a painful flick in his forehead and bring chair and sit front him.

Reaper rub his forehead and said little angry " what's wrong with you? ", Epic said in annoyance " oh I don't know barh, you tell me or your fun time with the manager make forget hmm ", Reaper was little confuse then said " what the heck you mean?, nothing happen between me and Geno ", Epic laugh and said " I saw you two sleeping on the couch of course after something happened, brah don't fool me ", " oh sh!t – umm I have to think of excuse, but Epic not fool, ah – let's change the topic " Reaper thought then said calmly " ah – anyway, wouldn't Geno punish you if you speak with me ", Epic chuckled and said happily " The manager take off today his younger bro in charge and he stuck in the office for some paper work, Don't change the subject brah or I'll give you another flick and I will not serve you ", Reaper sigh in defeated and said in serious tone " okay I'll tell but you have promise me that you will not tell a soul about it ", Epic promise him, So he complete " we just share a kiss and nothing more happen, Geno was not the same when he kiss me he was like another person but I don't know how or what happen to him .. so as you know me I take advantage and make him accept my friendship, you know it's the first step ", Epic look at him and smirk saying " who kiss first? ", Reaper blush slightly in embarrass that cause Epic to laugh and said " Holy sh!t Reaps did you lost your magic to be the dominant one .. that something new on you brah heh ".

Reaper pull his hoody to cover his face, he hates when Epic teasing him but he knows he can't avoid it, then he pull off his hoody and said try to not sound very embarrass " Epic, I'm tired can you now serve me? ", Epic chuckled and ask him his order for today Reaper ask the usual that Epic know it, Epic stand up and leave to get Reaper order, who was thinking if Geno take the day off because of him or Geno really not want be friend and he push him so far by take that situation as a chance to get close to him, he will take the day off from his work to go with the younger son in C.Q family to see Geno even that will be a idiot move but he can't remove the bad feeling from his chest.

In the kitchen were Life, Chara, PJ, Dream, Blue and Sugar working and talking to each other it's the best day for Life, PJ and Sugar that their manager is not here, Chara heard Life mention Geno in her conversation in bad way, so she said in little creepy tone while she cutting some fruit " oh dear Life don't talk behind people back like that .. It's not his fault that you are jealous that he takes all the rich boy attention, you old lady stop dreaming that the emo boy will notice you someday ", Life gasp at how rude Chara was and said " I'm not jealous you stupid girl ", Chara stop cutting and turn to face Life and she still holding the knife and said " you goat lady every one notice to how you eyeing that boy from the first day he come her and now when he begin like idiot in love with the manager you turn from the goody goat lady to a dumba$$ jealous lady .. heh don't deny it Life ", Life become angry Dream and Blue try to calm her they don't anything bad happen.

Chara just laugh at Life who become ready to start fight with her, Epic enter and slam his hand on woody table make everyone look at him then he said " girls your voice is heard outside, you're so lucky that manager not here or you all begin kick out in painful way .. back to your work we have a new orders, one cinnamon roll without nuts .. okay? ", Life know it that is usual order of Reaper, so she will make it but Chara said " okay I'm on it " and smirking at Life, that it Life use her magic on Chara who dodge it easily and Life's fire balls hit the wall make a huge crack on it, destroying the special drawing on it.

Fresh come out from the office after hearing that sound, his eyes behind his glasses widened seeing the huge crack on the wall, oh – the day not going end in a good, he enters the kitchen seeing Epic holding Life way from Chara and Dream and Blue not knowing what doing, Fresh clear his throat and said " what in the name of Topy going on? ", all of them stop and Epic left Life and said " brah .. Life and Chara just start fighting without a reason ", Fresh look at them and look at the wall and said " you have fix this before my alpha bro come tomorrow or you know you all goanna die ", Ink come look at the wall and look at them if they for real start fighting with magic in the café but he knowing no one can fix this except him, he pull out his brush and touch the wall with it make everything back like nothing happen, and Fresh tell Life and Chara to go to the office with him and Ink.

After Ink, Fresh, Life and Chara went to the office, Epic ask Dream to make the order, of course every on heard that loud noises come from the kitchen but Stave and Paps calm them down tell them it's nothing serios to worry about it and they succeeded, Reaper was worried about what happen until Epic come with his order and sit front him and said " sorry, the girls in the kitchen become little violent on each other ", Reaper just nod in understand, he and Epic begin talk about random thing to waste the time.

In the office Chara just explain with evil chuckled and Life want to kill her, but she can't now she faced the youngest son and the first in charge, Ink can't believe that stupid conversation lead to a fight, he glance at Life and dismiss Chara to back to the work and Fresh just see the scene with out doing nothing cause he no nothing how to handle the situation, but for sure he will not tell his alpha bro about it, he want him have his off day peacefully.

But little he knows that his alpha bro was in his room looking at the sharp object front him, did he want to hurt himself?!, that for sure a yes, he begin thinking in hateful and dark thought, even he begin heard some voice tell him to end his misery now. He sighs put that sharp object back in the drawer of his table and close it, he look at the picture of him, his father, his little brother and his mother, in that picture he was young and happy and now with the three of them passed away and nothing left just his two younger brothers, he was tired from all this, from the manage thing, from the voices, from the nightmares that hunt him all the nigh and day, and now he was close to the break point he has to handle the emo skeleton every day in the cafe, " Geno stop you will make your self in worst state ever, tomorrow another day, just don't think so mush about him and everything will be * soft sobbing * o-okay" he talking to himself to be positive at least a little, but he ended crying. 

That for very sure was the worst day off he takes it in his life.

------------------------------------------------

A\N: I'm thinking how bad I'm to write a short chapter every one of it ended above the 1000 words ;-; 

Have a nice Day - Night ~

Words: 1603

Author_Gen~ OUT