Chapter ~ 12 ~ One More

Third PoV:

" what the mater Life are you scared?!, you should know that you don't have the right to say anything about our mother " Geno said when hit her close to her head, she barely dodge the hit, she scream for help but like no one can heard her, Error use his thread to tied Geno and pull him away from Life while Fresh call Reaper, Reaper answer immediately Fresh tell him to come fast before becoming to late.

Because the lake of the information that Fresh give it to Reaper, Reaper think the worst happen to Geno, he drive fast that he could, until he arrive, he get out his car and running to the café, Epic saw him want to talk but Reaper pass him to Geno's office, he knock the door when he found it close, he heard serval sound, but before he summoned his scythe the door open by Fresh, Life was passed out on the corner and Geno was tide on his own chair.

Geno did not talk or even want to talk, while Error try to tell him that wrong, even if she talks about their mother like that, it's not a reason to kill her or hurt her, Geno's eye-light still disappear, and now with Reaper here, Fresh hold Life and take her to the break room to wake up and Error leave the office after tell Reaper what happen and released Geno from the threads.

When they alone Reaper get close to Geno who seemed ignore his presence, and said calmly " love, every think is going to be okay ", Geno said coldly " she talk about my mother, how she died to protect her gays children, she don't know any thing what happen but she said like she was there, she most die, I-I can't leave her to live after what she said ", Reaper hug Geno who begin crying while buried his face in Reaper's chest, Reaper know how much the topic about his mother so sensitive, he begin rub his back and comfort him until he calm down, when Geno look up Reaper kiss him on the lips and tell him again everything will going be okay.

Reaper talk about something else to light the mood up and he succeed when he talk about the things that Geno like, how he knew?, he let his worker get little information about Geno so he could make their date so romantic and he has another surprise in the date.

Life wake up, she threats Fresh that she will repot what happen to the police, Fresh remove his glasses and make her forget what happen his power to control the other is impress, and then let her leave the café thinking she just quit the job with no problem.

Error was with Ink and the rest of worker tell them nothing serious happen they all believe him except Ink who know that Geno get piss off again, but he will not argue with Error about it.

Geno apologize to Reaper that his brothers bring him here, he said shyly " I'm sorry, begin worst than Error in control my anger, it's stupid I know ", they were on the couch holding hand, Reaper give small kisses tell him to stop apologize that is fine, he was glad that he come, he did not want Geno had some magic problem from using his magic at Life, for the truth he did not want Geno to use his medicine and become in that weird state.

They stay like this until Reaper said " why we don't start our date now?, it's almost 6 p.m. and your brother can take care of the café until the close time ", Geno just nods and give Reaper kiss on the lips, he become ready tell Error to take care and said goodbye to them and left with Reaper in his car.

Reaper make a quick call to the restaurant to make update his time to arrive there to make everything ready, Geno was silent all the way, yes it's his idea but still he little nervous to do something make Reaper break up with him before even they start, when they arrive, Reaper open the car's door for Geno and hold his hand chuckled a little to how much Geno was nervous, give a kiss on his hand make Geno out of his thought and blush at his action.

They walk to the restaurant, the waiter lead them to their table, Geno was surprise to how fancy the restaurant was, it's the most famous restaurant in the city, the waiter ask for their order, Reaper order some steaks with red wine, and for Geno order some steaks as well but with juice he not ready to become drunk from little sip of wine, he was weak in the alcoholic drink.

They talk about random thing, Geno know more about Reaper like his favorite thing and little about his past like his company, he take it after his parents died when he was young but he deal with it, Reaper love when Geno talk about his lovely memory, he did not mind.

After that their orders come, they eat in peace, after they finish Reaper tell Geno he has a surprise for him so he back to the car after Reaper paid and he cover Geno's eyes, he drove to his special place, stop the car and get out, and open the door for Geno still his eyes cover, take him by the hand and when they arrived Reaper tell Geno he can remove it now.

Geno remove the cover on his eyes to see the sky full with stars, it's one of the favorite places for Geno, he used to go here with his brothers and their mother, his eye tear up at the memories, but he blink it away, he was happy and now that Reaper is with him and his brother still support him, he turn around to see Reaper on one of his knees with small black box in his hand.

Reaper clear his throat and said little nervous " I-I know we did not know each other for long time, but I love you so much and I love to live my rest of my life with so will you marry me? ", he opens the small box to show the diamond ring with gold words in the ring, Geno hug Reaper and said with tears of happiness slid down his cheeks " yes ".

--------------------------------------------------

Words: 1100

Author_Gen~ OUT