Chapter ~ 11 ~ Peaceful

Third PoV:

In the morning Reaper wake up and sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes and look beside him seeing Geno sleeping peacefully, he remember their fun in night, his hips hurt so much, but you can tell Reaper enjoy that but in the same time he really don't believe he let Geno top on him again, but he can't help it that he felt happy that Geno feel the same at him, so it's not important who the top or the bottom.

Geno wake up sat up in the bed and give Reaper a kiss on the lips and after he pulled away he tells Reaper to take shower first, Reaper pull Geno to the bathroom want to take shower together, Geon accepted he can't refuse that after what happen in the night.

Error and Ink sleep together and Error's room and Fresh with PJ in Fresh's room, Geno always make their room clean even if they not here most the time.

After the lovely shower, Geno give some from his own clean clothes to Reaper of course it was little small, they wear some clean clothes and go down to the kitchen Geno want makes some breakfast for his brothers and Ink, PJ and Reaper.

He finished and tell Reaper to wake up Error and Fresh knowing that the other were with them, Reaper went upstairs then after ten minutes all them in the kitchen still Ink and PJ little sleepy and sat on laps of their boyfriend cuddled to them, Reaper help Geno with the plates put it on the table.

While they eat, Error was glance at Geno with look ' good job brother ', Geno blush darkly knowing what Error means, Fresh and Error heard their fun in night of course but no one will talk about sex in breakfast that will earn from Geno a good smack.

After the breakfast Ink excuse, him self to back his home to be ready for the work and PJ as well, Error will company Ink and Fresh with PJ as they leave the house leaving Geno and Reaper alone, Geno while clean the plates said " Reaper what you think about we going to date tonight? ", Reaper who was drinking his coffee that Geno made for him, even if he hate it he know Reaper love it so no harm to do for him .. right?, he shocked in his drink and cough hardly, Geno rush to his side and give some water to him, Reaper drink the water and when his cough calm down, he said " that was a little surprise, but okay, do have a plan or do just leave it to me sweetheart ".

Geno think a little while his blush grow in his face and said " I can leave it to you if you want, I want know more .. you know before take step farther ", Reaper laugh and said while he wrap his arm around Geno " and what about our fun that we had, it's not consider more than step .. love ", Geno fix his scarf up, trying to hide his blushing face now, Reaper give Geno kiss on the skull and tell him he has a plan for the date and he will going now to his house for the clothe and some business then he will pick him after the work, Geno nods, and then he went upstairs to his room to become ready for the work.

Reaper drive Geon to the café, Geno thank him as he gets out the car closing the door and then walk toward the café's door, happy that what Geno feel now, after open the door and make the café at work, Chara was confuse when Geno say good morning to them " did someone drug Geno?!!, he happy than ever " Chara thoughts, Geno get back to his office with Error and Fresh to talk about the business and with it Error and Fresh tease their big brother about what happen with Reaper it's just some little joke and talk make Geno blush, they were happy that Geno open him self to them at least little.

In the second break in the break room, Life was angry when she heard from Chara that the relationship between their manger and the emo skele-man was going smoothly, how Chara knows?, she annoyance Ink to tell her before he begin work, Life can't do thing but she was disgust that Reaper is gay, she begin say a bad word on him and Geno, Dream tell her to stop and leave them be, and Blue was with Dream, Life said " you two so disgusting, I'm quit this job I can't work with gay people like you ".

She left the kitchen and went to Geno's office, she did not even knock the door, Geno and his brother look at her and he said " you know you should knock the door before enter ", she ignore and said " I'm quitting this job, just I tell that, disgusting gay " she said the last thing as whisper but Geno heard it, he stand up and said " you want to quit, so you can leave I don't give a sh!t, but don't dare say that again ", she laugh and said " what it's wrong to tell the truth, I can't believe that your mother died to protect her gays children ".

That's, Error and Fresh stand up angry while Geno his expression was blank, did she mention their mother with insult?, she will not going anyway with out a punishment, Geno's eye-light disappeared, " you have a bad mouth there did need me to fix it for you " Geno said while he walk toward her, she felt fear and scared with the death area begin appear around him, his brothers forget their anger to stop their big brother before kill Life, she was about to turn to escape but the door behind her shut with a loud sound make everyone in the café know that there something off going on.

------------------------------------------------

Words: 1026

Author_Gen~ OUT