Softly closing the door behind me as I left the twins room, I made by way to the bathroom

    Softly closing the door behind me as I left the twins room, I made by way to the bathroom. A bath sounds heavenly. As the porcelain bathtub filled with warm water I went to retrieve a towel from the closet. I gasped as I stumbled forward nearly falling to the floor. I growled in annoyance and picked up the toy I tripped over. How strange, this teddy bear is supposed to be in the twin's room, maybe Tom grabbed it out for some reason. Setting it on the table I retreated back to the bathroom. The tub was nearly spilling over so I rushed to turn off the spout. I slipped off Tom's shirt and hissed in pain as I settled down into the tub, it was a little too hot. The hot water slowly turned warm as I relaxed in it, tilting my head back to rest on the edge. My eyes shut as I took a deep breath trying to unwind. Minutes floated by when my eyes snapped open as I heard a sound coming from the hallway. I turned my head to face the open door, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. I furrowed my brows as I carried on bathing myself. If Tom was here my heart would not be beating like this, well it would but for other reasons. I'm a little spooked, especially since I left my wand in our bed room. One more sound and I found myself rising up from the bath water. I shivered as the cold night air whipped around my wet skin. Retrieving my towel I wrapped it around me and timidity walked into the hallway. Checking the twins door was still closed as my first priority I quickly stumbled to the bedroom to grab my wand. Passing through the living room to do so, my eyes snapped to the wide open front door swaying in the wind. Quickly scanning my surroundings I swallowed hard before booking it to the front door and closing it shut. Maybe I didn't close it right, I thought as my heart rate increased. My hands shakily locked the door as I developed tunnel vision.

    A sound echoed from behind me causing me to turn around quickly. "Whoever's there come out right now," I said trying to act confident. Only foot steps could be heard from the back of the house. "My husband is here, he'll kill you!" I said a little louder taking a timid step towards the bedroom. My kids room and the bedroom room were in different directions. My first instinct is to book it to my baby's to protect them, but my wand is in the bedroom. Wandless magic, for months now Tom has been trying to teach it to me. I'm not very good at all, but perhaps a muggle tactic could help. My eyes fell on my set of kitchen knives a few feet away from me. I tightened my towel and ran to the grab the knife. "Come out!" I demanded as I moved to the twins nursery. In the dimly lit hall I began to think my eyes were playing tricks on me as I spotted two men standing still staring at me. "It's like she knew we were coming," one of them said as they stared at me in my towel. "Grab her," One of them demanded as they began to run at me. To the left of me was the nursery so I barged in and closed the door and locked it.

   They banged against it waking up the babies in the process. Breathing hard I tried to remain calm so I don't make a wrong move. They're filthy muggles if I use any magic on them I have to kill them. Tears welled up in my eyes as I clutched the knife in my hand. Wandless magic, What's step one? Uhhh Tom said to focus, focus? How am I supposed to focus when there's two criminals banging at the door?! They were screaming profanities as they thrashed harshly at the door. I tried to focuse to do wandless magic but my focus would break when I thought they finally unhinged the door. Running to the window I pried it open but it was much too small for me to fit through with the babies. "Focus...focus," I muttered trying to channel my magic. Suddenly the door bursted open exposing the two ruffians. Maybe it was the fear and anger mixing around in me that made me have a burst of dearly needed energy. Just then one of them fell to the floor in a motionless heap. I did it. Much to soon to celebrate the other looked from me to the one on the floor. "Gary get up!" He yelled nudging him with his foot before looking back at me. "Come to papa," he said with a disgusting smile. "Leave me alone!" I yelled as I held the knife up. "Ooh I'm so scared," he mocked. He held up his hands that clutched something that I was able to easily make out. A pistol was shinning bright in the moonlight aiming straight at me.

———————
Bro who the hell approved this? Good chapters coming up. Btw listen to Nicki Minaj's new album it's fire 🔥 anyway thanks for reading. Remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely.

 Remember to leave me a comment I'm very lonely