His arms wrapped around my body that was molded to his so beautifully. I felt him kiss my head as I traced shapes on his soft chest with my fingertips. Nothing but love for this man flooded my mind as we held each other closer than ever before. It was all so very perfect it almost wasn't tarnished by the pesky thought of us not using protection. A tinge of fear struck my core but I refused to let it ruin any of this. My twins are only four months old I'm not ready for another child, no matter how alluring the idea to make another child with my husband is. It will be okay, it always is. We'll be more careful next time, it was foolish of both of us to forget. I couldn't be pregnant again, I just couldn't be, it wouldn't happen so fast like this. I had decided for just a day to call in a favor from Mildred and tonight she has the twins. Tom and I have the house to ourselves and everything seemed so carefree and wonderful, but still whenever I'm not with my babies I'm incomplete.

   Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if Tom had left that night. Many things ensued after that fateful evening, all kinds of  things. The bodies would never be found, Tom made sure of that. I know they didn't deserve to die, even Ms. Cole no matter what she tried to do. Still somehow I was able to justify it especially when I killed her. A beautiful crystal necklace adorned my neck. A gift from Tom, and also my horcrux. It was the most painful and chilling thing I've ever done. Tom says I'll live forever now, and till the end of time it will be him and I. My fingers latched around the gem around my neck, the dark energy radiating from it. My eyes flew up the the face of my peacefully sleeping husband, he was beautiful to me. Finally our own place together, and it's just as amazing as I pitctured it'd be. Everything was so seemingly perfect. Tom peacefully sleeping next to me is a vision of everything I've always wanted.

    Tom has since gotten a new job, unfortunately it's at the same place; he's just been give a different job title. As manager of Borgin and Burke's he has a pretty decent pay raise. Though we could live off his treasure box he recovered from undisclosed sources for a while, he said he wanted us to have everything we need and for us to be comfortable. I continued with the florist job as well much to Tom's distaste. It was mostly just a place to hang around with the twins. I didn't do much there but make bouquets look beautiful and make different arrangements. I made good friends with the manger and the other worker. It makes Tom being gone for so long easier on me. It also brings another pay check into the house. Food lined our shelves and I found myself not having to check the price tags at the shops. We were doing quite well, and I'm truly happy. It was like we were a real family, so wondrous. I guess I feel like absolutely nothing could ruin this, and I know that's when disaster usually hits, but I'm going to remain optimistic about this. Cuddling further into Tom's chest I felt his arms tighten around me causing me to smile contently. Married to the one I love, and raising two kids with him. While I thought this would come later in life I wouldn't trade it for anything.

   Light illuminated the room and placed an angelic ray of sunshine on Tom's sleeping face.

A smile creeped up on my lips as I sat up looking down at his sleeping form

A smile creeped up on my lips as I sat up looking down at his sleeping form. I had found myself doing this before dozens of times, but right now it was like I was seeing him for the first time. I didn't want to disturb his peace, I think it would kill me to see an ounce of disdain in his soulful eyes. I leaned down to place a light kiss to his lips. I watched as he stirred in his sleep, furrowing his brows as if he was focusing on something. I've come to know all of his expressions so well I could read him like a book even when he wore his classic poker face.

    Rising from the bed I threw on a silk robe before tying it. In the kitchen I put together some breakfast for the two of us. It was nearly done when I was startled by two arms wrapping around me. "You could imagine my surprise when I woke to a wifeless bed," he said to which I laughed and turned to kiss Tom feeling as he tightened his hold on me. "Sleep well?" I asked as he pulled back. "Seeing as it wasn't disturbed by cries, I think so," he joked to which I rolled my eyes. "We need to go get them soon," I said excitedly. "Boy you move on quick," he said with a smirk. "I miss them," I said switching off  the stove. "And I do too, but there's one thing we need to get done before we can go over," he said causing me to furrow my brows. "What's that?" I asked to which he kissed my lips allowing his hands to roam my body.

I smiled into the kiss and allowed him to drag me back to our bedroom to relive the events from last night

————————

Thanks for reading I hope you absolutely loved that I don't feel like it came too quickly at all. Things are going pretty swell wouldn't you say so? I don't know y'all remember this is Tom flipping Riddle you're dealing with here. We all love a little hippity dippity. Hope I wrote that scene well enough.  I didn't want to go too much into it but if we want a smut chapter I'm so down for that. Anyway thank you again please remember to vote! Also leave me a comment I'm very freaking lonely mmmk bye. Much love to you readers!

 Much love to you readers!