Wonderland

Ever since Manson started work on his Lewis Carroll project, I've been shrinking like Alice from Alice's Adventure in Wonderland. I haven't been growing, I'm still as short as ever. And to make this whole thing worse, this model girl Lily Cole has been coming over everyday of these past few months! It seems as if he pays more attention to her than he does me! Now, it's not Dita that I have to worry about, but this model girl. And Manson got me a dachshund that looks just like my old one because he noticed that I've been very lonely and depressed lately. I named him stu he's so sweet, but he'll never replace Izzy. today, the shrinking happened again. I shrunk down to the size of a mouse and got lost underneath the couch. I was chased back into the light by a giant Wolf spider. Then, bullied by Alleister and Lily White, they thought that I was a mouse. I had to find Manson, he would save me! I bravely climbed the stairs. They were as big as cliffs. Yes, I've somewhat gotten over my fear of stairs, but barely. I ran to the attic, where I knew Manson was painting. He smiled when he spotted me on the floor. I climbed onto his thumb and held on for dear life while he raised me to his eyes.

"Again, huh?" He asked. I nodded.

"How come you never grow?"

"I don't know," I answered. He sighed and gave me the magic mushroom to eat.

"You've got to stop reading those Alice in Wonderland stories if it has this affect on you." He warned me. The funny part was that I hadn't read them in over two weeks.

Once I had grown back to my normal size, Manson and I went out to the art museum. It was something new that we started doing when Lily Cole wasn't around, something between us and only us. Sure, we had already seen and studied all of the paintings twice, but we only went to scare the kids on tour during field trips. And some of you may be wondering why I'm not at school. After I ran away from school and forgot where I was going a second time, Manson and Dita finally gave up and started to homeschool me. Sof far, I haven't learned anything yet. Manson was supposed to teach me algebra today, but he said that he's never like Mathematics very much. So, now we went to the art museum and made four 5 year olds cry. Then, we went up to the cafe and had lunch. Today was sort of boring compared to the movie premieres and celebrity parties we've been going to lately. But, tonight Manson promised me that he'd show me the new scenes that they taped in France a few weeks ago from Phantasmagoria. I like the days when Lily Cole isn't around the most.