Chapter 46

Sanyukta's pov
As soon as we reached the room I saw mom crying and everyone was so tensed so I asked "what's wrong dad? ". And then he just looked nowhere and said " Jignesh ran away"and as soon as I heard that I felt as if everything that has happened before was happening again how is it even possible and then I looked at Randhir and he was so angry . And then Parth's dad came towards towards randhir's dad and said" Anirudh I am so sorry  for what my son has done" and before I could stop Randhir he just went to uncle and said " you are sorry, did you even think what would happen to my sister " with so much anger that now even I was somewhere afraid of what he would do and then dad said " randhir this no way to solve this problem by shouting on everyone" and then Randhir turned towards dad and said looking at him very angrily " it's all your fault dad " and everyone was surprised because dad is the person randhir respects the most and he always listens dad and today the guy who never even said no to his father talked to him in such manner . And then randhir's mom came towards to randhir and said " randhir what has happened to you how are you talking to your dad" and then he said " its all dad 's fault mom ,I told him so many times not to agree for this marriage but he didn't listen to me even once . He just thought that he is right like always and said yes. " And then he looked at his dad  and said " dad you are not always right . And now how will you tell kaustuki about this and what if she does something to herself after finding this out ." And then he started to leave and then stopped in his tracks and said " if something happens to my sister you will not only loose your daughter but your son as well" and he left .
Randhir's mom sat on the bed the bed and started crying " Anirudh what do we do now why does this always happen to our children only first randhir and kaustuki" and I  just looked at her and I really wanted to comfort her but I knew randhir needed me more so I ran after Randhir and saw all the guests still waiting here with Parth and Vidhushi on stage and then vidhushi looked at me and asked was I fine and I just nodded and went out of the house to look for randhir and saw him go towards his car and I just ran and  before  he could get in I just held his hand and said " where are you going Randhir" and he just jerked my hand and said "I am going to find that Jignesh." And before he could continue Sahil came to us and said " kaustuki has fainted " and as soon we heard that we ran to her her room and saw kaustuki lying on the bed and our family doctor checking her and randhir asked what happened and then his mom said " we told her that Jignesh was gone and as soon as she heard it she fainted so we call Dr.Ridhima from downstairs" . The doctor told all of us to wait outside the room and after some time doctor came out and she said" kaustuki is pregnant" And I just the felt ground below me slipped and then  I saw dad ask the doctor " are you sure " and then mom sat on the couch with a thud and said " what do we do now " and randhir just said " I am going to kill that Jignesh " and with that he left and I shouted to stop him but didn't stop so I went after him but this time he was already in the car and about to go but I came in front of his car  and he just put the break on time and said " sanyukta get away from car " and but I didn't move so he came out and before he could do anything I just hugged him and said " please calm down " he tried to remove me but after sometime stopped. And then I left him and looked and I saw tears in his eyes and said " Randhir " and then he said " he has destroyed her life" and then I said " randhir she needs you the most now you have to stop crying and get a grip of yourself " and then we saw the guests coming out of the Venue and so we went in and I asked " dad what's happening" and he said that wedding was cancelled and he requested all the guests to go and that they were going to take kaustuki home. While he was saying this randhir went to kaustuki and before he could say anything else we saw randhir come down carrying kaustuki and said " I am taking her home " and his dad went towasrds him to help him but Randhir moved back and said " don't dad you have already done a lot  now I will handle things my way" and with that he left and I wanted to go  to dad and comfort him but before I could i heard randhirl say " aren't you coming sanyukta" and before I could say anything I saw dad look at me and tell me to go with Randhir so I went .
In the car I was sitting back with kaustuki and randhir was driving and I could sense that he was worried a lot .
And then we reached home and then Randhir took kaustuki to her room and made her sleep on the bed . And he sat beisde her and just kept on looking at her . So I thought to give him some time and I went to our room .
Next morning I woke up and saw a note on the nightstand and it had my name so I read it
Sanyukta
I am leaving for office take care of kaustuki will you and you don't have to come to office I will handle everything you just be with kaustuki.
                                  Randhir
I knew what he was trying to do he was trying to divert his mind so I just went and got ready to make breakfast .

( Sanyukta's dress)I just went and started to make breakfast fast when I saw mom and dad come down and I just said good morning to them and made them sit on the dining table to have breakfast and then mom asked where is randhir " mom randhir has a...

( Sanyukta's dress)
I just went and started to make breakfast fast when I saw mom and dad come down and I just said good morning to them and made them sit on the dining table to have breakfast and then mom asked where is randhir " mom randhir has already gone to office and kaustuki is still sleeping I just checked you don't have to worry please have the breakfast" and I was about to give them breakfast when my phone started to ring and I saw it was Vidhushi so I put the phone on speaker and said " ya Vidhushi what happened" and then she said " sanyukta you have to come here  right now " but before I could say something  she said " Sanyukta, Jignesh is here . He came to talk to Parth but Randhir saw him and started to beat him if you don't come right now randhir will kill Jignesh" and I just went to the phone and said " I am coming " and I cut the call and went to take the car keys when I saw kaustuki on the stairs and from her face I could tell she heard everything and she just said " Jignesh " and ran out of the house . And I was going to go behind her when dad said " even I am coming " but I stopped him because randhir was still angry at him .
When I went outside I saw kaustuki get in a taxi so I followed her with my car and soon we both reached the office and she just ran inside and I went after her and saw a very angry randhir beating Jignesh and Parth and Vidhushi trying to stop him and then Kaustuki shouted " bhai stop please" but randhir wasn't listening to anyone and then vidhushi came towards me and said " sanyukta do something " but before he could lay one more punch at Jignesh I shouted " stop it randhir" and he stopped midway and I just quickly went by his side and said " Randhir look at me please look at me just stop this now Randhir please" and he just left Jignesh . And kaustuki ran towards Jignesh and this made randhir more angry but I somehow controlled him and then I told everyone to leave the office right now and take a Holiday today and they did as I said and then kaustuki hugged Jignesh and said " I knew you would come back to me after all you love me  " and then Jignesh just got away from her and stood up and said " I am not here for you I am here  to ask for some money from my brother" and then kaustuki had tears in her eyes and she said" Jignesh I am pregnant and it's yours please don't do this to me " and he just looked at her and smirked and said " look kaustuki sorry but you were just a time pass  and I really don't care about the child" and randhir was again going to hit him but this time Parth slapped him first and said " get out of here and never show me your face again" and then Jignesh said " but bhai" but Parth just called the security and told them to throw Jignesh out . And after he was gone kaustuki just ran out of the office and then I and randhir were going to go after her but randhir got a call that his mother had fainted at home so we to home directly  and I told sahil to go after kaustuki.

Sahil's pov
I was driving to sanyukta di's  office as I got a call from dad saying that Jignesh was in Di's office so I went there to make sure he doesn't create a scene . I mean what was he thinking when he came back, Randhir was already so mad at him even I am so mad at him I mean yes he was my best friend but how could he do this to kaustuki . And then I saw kaustuki run out of the building and get into a taxi. That's when I got a message from di to go after kaustuki so I followed her and soon she made the taxi stop near an empty old bridge and started to go towards the bridge and that's when I understood what she was thinking so I ran after her and saw her stand on the bridge and before she could even move a step I caught her wrist and pulled her back . Then I held her and asked " what the hell are you trying to do kaustuki do you even know what could have happened if I didn't come on time today" and she just sat on the ground and started crying and said " what should I do then Sahil my whole is life ruined because I loved a wrong man " and I just sighed and said " kaustuki you are going to be a mother now you have to think about this child  ok and make yourself strong for this child" and she said " how will I do this alone " and I just took her face in my hands and said " remember you said I am your good friend so I promise I won't let anything happen to you and your child I will solve everything" and then she just hugged me and kept on crying.
Guys do vote and comment 😀