Chapter4

We stopped fighting and looked at our dad's . Then Anirudh uncle started" if both of u have forgotten this is a board meeting and u both are the co vice President's of this company .Both of you always talk about taking over this company after we retire but seeing as both of you are behaving we are starting to think that none of you deserve this company."And then my father finished by saying"If you both really want this company than I suggest you start acting like you deserve it from this point onwards. "
After he finished Anirudh uncle said "sanyukta u give you presentation first and then Randhir and I don't want any arguments about this."If it would have been any other person Randhir might not have listened his orders but it was his dad the only person whose every order he followed.
After sometime I finished my presentation and after Randhir gave his and then came the desicion time who would get the project. My dad started by saying that we both gave excellent presentations and then Anirudh uncle joined in and said"so we could not decide who to give project so we think u should do it together".And as soon as he finished I and Randhir stood up from our chairs and said "no way".
Hey guys thank you to all the people who are liking my story .This is my first story and I am trying really hard to write it without any mistakes.if you liked the story plz comment and vote😀