Chapter 40

Randhirs pov
After she entered she came directly to me and said " so how do I look " and then paused for sometime and said " do I look hot enough? " and I just didn't know what to say and then luckily Parth and everyone came and saved me and Vidhushi said to sanyukta " you make anything possible" and then Vanya said " di you look so beautiful " and sanyukta thanked them both and then it was time for all couples to dance and I took sanyukta to floor and while we were dancing I said " you know you look  very beautiful and hot today" and she just smiled and we continued to dance and  sanyukta suddenly stopped and she looked behind me so I turned and I saw kaustuki enter with Jignesh and they were holding hands and as soon as I saw it I was so shocked I mean if it would have been someone else maybe I would have been just angry with kaustuki for not telling me but it was Jignesh and he was not the man I wanted for my sister . I know it sounds like I am overprotective and I should give kaustuki the right to choose what's right and wrong for her but the problem is that there are something's about Jignesh that nobody knows like so many times he got in trouble and me and Parth had to bail him out of that problem so I very angry at seeing them together and I was gonna go and say something but sanyukta held my hand and said in a very low voice so that only I could hear " please not here we will talk to kaustuki after getting home we can't create a scene here please for me randhir" and I don't know why but just because she said I thought to let it go and talk later .

( Kaustuki's dress)Sanyukta's povAs soon as I saw Jignesh and Kaustuki I knew randhir was gonna be so angry because he knew what kind of a person Jignesh was I mean Parth and randhir think they are the only who know everything about Jignesh but ev...

( Kaustuki's dress)
Sanyukta's pov
As soon as I saw Jignesh and Kaustuki I knew randhir was gonna be so angry because he knew what kind of a person Jignesh was I mean Parth and randhir think they are the only who know everything about Jignesh but even I know everything and so this time even I am with randhir that kaustuki is making a big mistake but I also knew that this was not the place to deal with it so I requested randhir not to create a scene here. I thought he would say no but to my surprise he said yes and to ne honest there was a part of me that knew he would agree to my request the part that started to trust him . And so the party continued.
After the party ended everyone was gathered at Shekhawat mansion from my, randhir 's, parth' s and Vidhushi 's parents to me, randhir ,Parth, Vidhushi, Vanya, rehaan,Sahil, kaustuki and Jignesh . I could see how angry randhir was and after some time randhir asked in a very angry tone " how long have you both been dating ?"
And then kaustuki said " two months bhai " and he got more angry but his dad intrupted and said " why didn't you tell us ?" and then Jignesh said " we wanted to see if it could work without telling anyone" and randhir asked " then what happened all of a sudden ha" and then kaustuki said " bhai actually " and then she just lifted her hand and it had very beautiful diamond ring on it and then she continued " Jignesh proposed and I said yes " and now randhir was very angry and he went towards kaustuki and said "have you lost your mind ha you marry this pathetic person" and then before he could continue kaustuki said" bhai not a word against Jignesh, bhai I love him and he is the only man that I will marry and don't you forget that you are not my dad so you can not stop me I am talking to my parents about my marriage" stressing the word 'my' and i somehow knew how randhir must have felt that time because once Vanya also talked to me in this way and it hurts a lot to see that the person you love so much talk to you in this manner and I could see it on randhir 's face how hurt he he was he looked like he had just failed in his life and I hated to see him like that and then randhir mom said " kaustuki this is not the way to talk to your brother" and before she could finish randhir said " no mom she is right it is her marriage who am I to speak anything, so I think I should just leave " and with that he left for his room and parth was gonna go after him but I stopped him and I went .

Vidhushi's pov
After sanyukta was gone Parth went to kaustuki and said " what's wrong with you today ha how could you talk to your brother like that. As far as I remember he was the one you always talked to before  doing anything and today when you have decided whom to marry you don't even want him to say a word " and she just looked towards her parents and said " I want to marry Jignesh and if that doesn't happen I would do something to myself. I love him alot mom and dad" and then randhir's dad said " kaustuki look it's your marriage we are talking I will make a decision on this and tell to you tomorrow " and before kaustuki could say anything else he said " and I want no more arguments on this go to your room now " . And after that we all also left Parth wanted to talk to randhir but I told him that sanyukta would handle it .

Sanyukta's pov
When I entered our room randhir was standing by the window looking out and I just went and stood next to him and just waited for him to say something and then he said " you know before she did anything I mean from buying a dress to which college to go she would always come to me and tell me and today she doesn't need me anymore I don't know what to do" I just sighed and looked towards him and I could see some drop of tears in his eyes and that's what happens when a person you love so much hurts you so I just hugged him firstly he was  surprised but then he hugged me and I said " randhir she is still your princess she still needs you she just thinks that she loves Jignesh a lot and that's why she is doing this because loves makes us do all crazy things isn't that what all of you said when I asked what love was  just give her sometime" and then we again turned looked outside the window and then I just slipped my hand into his and said " I am always  here with you" and he just smiled.
Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update as my endsems were going on and I have this week also but since today is my birthday it's my treat to all of you thank you so much for being so patient.
Please vote and comment 😀