Chapter 10

As soon as I told my dad that I paid for vanya's dress he looked at me so surprisingly because i never went against him and today I did .
Not only he but all the elders and everybody looked at me with the same expression because they knew that I would never go against my father. Then the next thing he spoke surprised not only me but also others " what did u buy for yourself sanyukta ?" As soon as he finished Vanya spoke " dad a few minutes before u were shouting at me for buying a dress and now u are asking if di has bought something or not " but before she could continue my showed his palm to her indicating her to stop and then he once again looked at me and spoke " what did u buy for yourself sanyukta answer my question" . With the way he asked I knew he was getting angry by every passing minute so I said " nothing baba I just went to the shop with vidhushi and met Vanya there and since she had no money I paid for her dress." And then my dad said " whose money was it " I just answered his question " it was my money baba".
"Fine then I think we should all proceed for dinner "he said to everyone present there. I know he was upset with me but for now he let this matter go which is all that mattered right now but my sister how can she let any matter go without having the last word and so she started to speak " Dad a few minutes before u were so angry at me for going against you and now when di says that she paid for the dress which also means going against you , you will not even say a word to her .Why dad it is always like this that when it comes to di u always let her every mistake slide so easily and when I do something wrong u get so angry what is so special about di." What she said suprised me not because she said so many things about me but because how can she forget that Randhir and his parents were also there only. Moreover how can she talk to baba like that infront of everyone . I just went towards her and said to her "Vanya stop we can talk about this later plz let's just go and have dinner ." She just showed me her hand guesturing me to stop talking and said " di I am talking to my dad so I would appreciate it if u didn't come between us ". She said putting stress on my dad and that is what made my dad way to angry and he said " Vanya say sorry right now to sanyukta".
"Why should she say sorry when it's sanyukta's fault" someone said from behind and everybody looked at the door to see who it is but I didn't need to even look back because I recognised that voice very clearly .
Vanya just went and hugged that person and said "Dadi ".
Thank you guys for liking this story.
Plz do vote and comment😀