Chapter 2

Sanyukta'pov
Finally after reaching my office i  parked my car at my usual spot and then  went inside. And as I entered everybody stood up and wished me good morning.
As soon as i entered my cabin I found vidhushi aka my best friend/cousin sitting on the sofa waiting for me angrily .
She got up from the sofa and came towards me and just stared at me.
I just said " hey " and started to move towards my chair when she started talking " Where were u yesterday? How could u forget that we had to go shopping for the party at the end of this month.You were supposed to pick me up and I waited for two hours for u."I started to work while she was speaking .
After she finished I geustered her to sit at the chair infront and after she sat I passed her a glass of water,then I said " vidhushi the party is one month away and I had more important things to do than to shop for an event that is so far away."After I finished I looked at her and she looked a me as if I said something very wrong.
After a few minutes she started again with her nonstop talking , it is how it has been from our childhood she has always been the talkitive and loud one but I have always been the more serious one.After a while there was silence inthe room and I looked at her and she looked at me so angrily beacuse she knew I hadn't been listening to anything she said and had slipped into a world of my own.She then said"U always do this when I am talking something important. You know how important this party is, it is our company's 30th anniversary party it is such an important day for our family and so we need to look good and for that we need go for shopping . You know Vanya has already selected her dress she is preparing so much for this day and look at you who always think about work only ,who would say you two are sister's."While she finished only one thought came to my mind that why wouldn't my sister prepare so much after all it is such an important day for her .That day baba and Anirudh uncle are making the official announcement of Randhir and vanya' s engagement .Yes my sister is marrying the man I hate.
They both have been dating for more than 2 years now.When I found out that Randhir was dating Vanya initially I was very angry because I thought that Randhir was doing this to irritate me and it was his and vanya's plan but after sometime I realised it was not a plan but they actually love eachother .So I accepted their relationship because my sister's happiness is all that matters for me even if she loves Randhir . Coming back to the topic vidhushi still doesn't know about announcement that's why is she is giving me the example of my sister because according to vidhushi I should be the one preparing because I am the one working in this company and a lot people there would already know me through business meetings .
Suddenly someone shook me very badly and I looked up to see vidhushi then she said "Why do you always slip into your own world when I am talking. Ok leave it we have the board meeting in 20 mins so I am leaving and this saturday we are going for shopping no excuses ." Saying that she left my cabin.

Hey guys this my first story so sorry for all the grammatical errors .I hope u like the story and if you do plz vote