Chapter 5

When Anirudh uncle said that I Randhir should work together my first thought was impossible I can't work on such an important project with that man . And he and I both stood from our places and said "no way" . And then glared at each other and the Randhir said " Dad whatever orders and suggestions u say I have followed but this I can't do . This is a very big project and I can't work on it with her ." He finished by pointing his finger towards me .
As he finished I started to speak " And what makes u think that I will work with you."Then I looked at my dad and making a pleading expression said "Baba plz I know u want us to work together but this is a very big project and I really don't want it to get ruined ."
"Uncle plz just let one of us do the project alone." I finished by looking towards Anirudh uncle. Then after few minutes my dad sighed and said "Fine one u can do the project alone but u will have to decide it among urselves who because we can't do that."
And as soon as he finished Randhir said "ok then let's do a toss to decide. "
And everybody looked at him alike he had grown two heads.
But then I said "ok let's do that."everybody was surprised that I agreed on a suggestion given by Randhir actually he himself was surprised because he must have thought that I would fight for this also .
After a few minutes he came out of his chain of thought's took out a coin from his pocket and tossed it.
And I said"HEADS".
Guys thank u so much for ur support.if u liked this chapter plz vote.and plz give suggestions through comments 😀😀