Chapter 39

Randhir's pov

Today was almost 2 weeks after the engagement and day after tomorrow was very important party it was business association's annual party and to make it more interesting all of us men had decided to tell our wives that the they all had to wear western clothes and then see whose wife looked more beautiful because every year all the women wear saree only so we thought change it a bit . And so i called parth and rehaan to tell them about this ,since parth is the vp he is already supposed to come and now as rehaan has been also promoted to the head of safety department for the automobile division of our company which was parth's post before so he is also coming to the party. And when they reached the office they just looked ate and asked " why did you call us?" And then I said " to talk about tomorrow's party"and then rehaan said " what is there to talk about we all are going already" I just smirked and said " but it's time to change things a bit " and they looked at me confused so I continued and said " look we will all tell our wives and partners the the them is western clothes otherwise they will wear those boring sarees and come and let's see whose wife is most hot " and then after understanding they also smiled and parth said " woh this gonna be fun I can't wait to tell vidhushi but she won't agree so easily and ask a lot questions we will have to do some drama to convince her " and then I said " don't worry I have thought what to say to  sanyukta aur vidhushi " and then I looked at rehaan and said " go and talk to Vanya fast " and we all just smiled and I and Parth went to sanyukta's cabin . We just entered and sanyukta and vidhushi looked up from the work they were doing and said " what are you doing here " and then Parth said to vidhushi" Vidhu I think we should not go the party tomorrow " vidhushi looked confused but then I looked at sanyukta and she looked like she understood what we were upto but how can she even know and then vidhushi asked" why not " and then Parth said " because the theme for tomorrow is western and I know you can not manage it so let's not go " and now vidhushi was so angry and then she said " who do you think you are , who says I can't wear western dress you know what we will definitely go tomorrow and I am going to wear the most beautiful dress you would have ever seen" with that she left the office saying to sanyukta that they are going shopping and the I looked towards sanyukta and said " Sanyukta I think atleast we shouldn't " but she stopped me by showing her palm and said " save it use it the next time when I don't know what you all are upto " and me and Parth had a very confused expression then she stood up from her chair and came infront me and said" do you really think I don't know what was the topic of discusion in yesterdays meeting I know what you all men are upto but you see even I am sanyukta I know everything so expect everyone else in western dress but not me because I would wear a saree only and show you that a woman can look hot in a saree as well. And since because of your this plan the work which we were working on can't be completed since vidhushi is going shopping and I have to obviously go with her so now you finish this and it should be finished today itself " with this she winked at me and with a smirk left from her office and then part said " how does she always know everything?" Even I had the same question in mind.
Sanyukta's pov
Vidhushi was so angry and wanted to buy the most expensive and beautiful dress I mean I have never seen her like this , Parth and randhirs plan actually worked .
Then we entered the shop and I saw Vanya also there and I asked her " what are you doing here?" And then vidhushi said " I called her so that she could help with dress "and then I looked at Vidhushi and asked " then why I am here " and then vidhushi replied because " even you need to buy a dress for yourself and if I don't drag you , you won't buy a dress"and then I looked at her and said " no I am not buying a dress and don't ask why " but she was gonna say something then Vanya said " but what for do you guys need to buy a dress" and then vidhushi replied " for tomorrows party because the dress code is western " and vanya looked very confused and said " what rehaan didn't say anything like that " and at that exact moment her phone rang and it was rehaan and after talking to him she said " he just told me now , now even I need to buy a dress ". And then I said to both of them " now go look for the dress" and they both just starting to search for the dress after sometime both of them found the dress of their choice and Vidhushi looked very happy but Vanya was looking upset and then I saw her seeing the price of the dress and then a sales girl came to her and said " ma'am this dress would look very beautiful on you " then Vanya said " no if you have something simpler show that to me " and I was so happy that Vanya was actually trying to look for a dress that she could pay for herself and I was gonna intervene and ask her to buy this dress but vidhushi went to her and said " Vanya you take the dress I decided it would look very good on you" and the Vanya said " but what about you" and Vidhushi replied " I would take this dress which you selected " I could see that dress was not of vidhushi's taste but she wanted to support Vanya as the dress she decided could be afforded by Vanya. And then she took Vanya's dress and went to try it.
When she came out and looked very good and then I went and said to her " take it " and then she said " but it's way to expensive" and then I said " it was for Vanya but not for you I now you don't spend this much on clothes but one time won't harm anyone and it's your own money buy it " and then she smiled and said" ok " and when we were finished Vanya came out and she also looked very beautiful and I said " it's simple but very pretty" and then she smiled and took that dress.
When we were leaving the shop I saw kaustuki buying a dress with a guy I couldn't see his face but it she looked very happy and I decided to talk to her later about it.
Randhirs pov
Today was the party day and we all were waiting for our better halves and I was talking to with Parth and rehaan and then I looked at Parth and he looked lost and was looking at something behind me and then I turned and even I was shocked as Vidhushi just came to the party and she looked very hot.

Randhirs povToday was the party day and we all were waiting for our better halves and I was talking to with Parth and rehaan and then I looked at Parth and he looked lost and was looking at something behind me and then I turned and even I was shoc...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Vidhushi's Dress)
And we were so surprised as she never wears anything like this . And then I looked at Parth and he had a very shocked face and then she came towards us and said hey and then said to Parth " so do I look hot enough " and he didn't even say a word and then me and rehaan left from there to let them talk alone and then I said to rehaan " Parth is so gone today she looked so hot "and he just smiled and said " I am waiting to see Vanya I mean she went with sanyukta di so I think she would also have bought something good and expensive " and then I looked behind and said " or maybe not and pointed back and he turned was so happy because Vabya had such simple dress on which would not cost much but she looked very beautiful .

 And then I looked at Parth and he had a very shocked face and then she came towards us and said hey and then said to Parth " so do I look hot enough " and he didn't even say a word and then me and rehaan left from there to let them talk alone and...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Vanya's dress)
I just smiled and said to him " she has changed so much because of your love go appreciate that " and he just nodded and went to her. Soon all the ladies came and all of them looked so good but still no sign of my wife and I was just thinking that she would look really odd one out in a saree and then I went to were Parth , vidhushi , rehaan and Vanya were talking and soon all of them looked behind me not only them but everyone in the party and I turned and I saw my wife and I just couldn't take my eyes off .

 Soon all the ladies came and all of them looked so good but still no sign of my wife and I was just thinking that she would look really odd one out in a saree and then I went to were Parth , vidhushi , rehaan and Vanya were talking and soon all o...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Sanyukta' s saree)
She looked so hot and beautiful at same time and she again proved that she can make anything possible.
Please do vote and comment 😀