Another Band Member Makes A Move On You

Start from the beginning

Louis: “What about this dress?” You asked Liam for what seemed like the millionth time. “They all look nice babe” Liam smiled from the bed. Louis had just gone out to pick up the other boys, and you had ordered Liam to help you decide what to wear for tonight’s meal, but really he was no use, he said everything was good, which wasn’t the point. “Liam” You moaned, turning around and he glanced up from his phone instantly. “What’s wrong?” He asked sympathetically, rising to his feet. He was such a caring guy, in any situation. You huffed looking at the floor. “It’s so hard choosing something right, I don’t want to look crappy for something so special”. Liam came closer, placing his hands on your shoulders and looking deep into your eyes. “You look perfect in anything babe” He grinned. You looked up and smiled, his words were touching. You didn’t really see where it was going, you thought he was just being friendly but he began to get closer, and this wasn’t a friendly kind of close. His face edged towards yours and you moved your head back quickly. “No, no Liam I love Louis” You gasped, realising what he was trying to do. Liam came closer again, ignoring your words. As soon as he did, the door burst open and Louis stood in distraught seeing Liam. Liam jumped back and you scrambled backwards onto the draws, gasping for breath. You felt the tears sting your eyes as you saw Louis’ face. You couldn’t hold them in and one by one they rolled down your cheeks. Louis’ didn’t understand why you were crying, after all it should be him. He slowly walked over to you. Liam managed to escape through the door quickly to avoid awkwardness. You felt Louis’ cold hand wipe away a stray tear from your cheek and you looked up. “What did he do?” He whispered worriedly. “N-nothing” You stuttered, all your emotions seemed to be taking over. “What was he trying to do?” Louis questioned quietly. Thinking of what could have happened, you pressed your eyes shut, burying your head into Louis’ chest. Louis pushed your head onto him, trying to comfort you by stroking your hair softly. “I’m gonna kill him” He threatened.

Niall: You had been on tour with the boys for a couple of months, it had been fun watching the concerts, going to parties and just being with your boyfriend Niall most of the day. You had just come back from a concert in Toronto and you were on the road again. You didn’t really mind travelling because it normally involved catching up on some much needed sleep. All of the boys except Zayn were in another world, fast asleep. Zayn had been sleeping earlier, as were you so it was pretty much just you and him. The tour bus pulled in at a service station, giving you time to go and get some drinks and snacks. Leaping up you were the first one off, followed by Zayn. Outside was pitch black, the air was icy and cold and you stood in your thin t-shirt shivering as you hobbled over to the store. Zayn kept close behind, but suddenly he grabbed your arm. “Here” He smiled, pulling off his thick sweater and placing it over your head. You grinned, finding it snuggly and warm. “Thanks Zayn” You whispered, as you both carried on to the shop. Walking inside you were met by bright lights and a smell of coffee. It was kind of relaxing. You quickly made your way over to the coffee machine, ordering a hot chocolate. Zayn stood at the other end of the shop, you felt kinda bad that he was only wearing a t-shirt, but hey he was being a gentleman. As your hot chocolate had finished making, you took it into your frosty cold hands and walked back out into the coldness. Zayn jogged out of the shop holding a bag and he was soon behind you again. “Y/N!” He whispered loudly. You turned around and he was directly in your face, it was kind of a shock. The tour bus was a few hundred meters away. “I’ve been wanting this for so long” He admitted, placing his bag onto the floor and moving your hair from your eyes. “Um Zayn” You mumbled uncomfortably. You had no idea what he meant, nor what he was doing. “What do you mean?” You asked quietly. “You, I want you” Zayn replied, moving his lips to your head and kissing it gently. “Zayn, um, I” You stuttered, trying to shift back. Without warning you heard Nialls voice from the darkness. “Oi!” He yelled, running over. Zayn glanced over to Niall worriedly, jumping back. “Uh, I, uh gotta go” Zayn stammered, grabbing his bag. You had no idea what on earth just happened, you stood in shock still clutching your drink. Niall took your free hand into his. “Are you okay princess?!” He asked in panic as he saw your worried face. “Zayn, I, uh, he” you replied in confusion. “I’ll sort it, he ain’t gonna come near you again” He warned, hugging you tightly. You felt safe now Niall was here. Lets just say being back on the tour bus was going to be.. awkward.

Zayn: You stood in the kitchen, making tea for yourself. You had decided to go to bed early and just watch films in bed, rather then stay downstairs with Zayn. He had invited over Harry and Louis for the night, they were going to have a Fifa tournament. You stirred the milk into your tea slowly, hearing the door creak a little behind you. You span around instantly, seeing Louis approach the doorway and walk to the cupboard. Your eyes met, it was awkward, everything to do with him was awkward nowadays, ever since you broke up with him. You hadn’t really spoke much, and that was why you didn’t want to be downstairs tonight. He pulled a glass from the cupboard, moving over to the sink and filling it with water. You carried on stirring your tea, cautiously watching what he was doing. Louis took a gulp of his water, clanging the empty glass into the sink and lifting his head up so his eyes met yours. You glanced down quickly and awkwardly back to your tea, noticing you had been stirring it for far too long. “Remember what we used to have” Louis suddenly broke the eery and awkward silence. You ignored him, placing the tea bags into the jar and fastening the lid. “I wish I still had it” Louis gulped. You felt a little guilty, you were the one who ended the relationship to be with Zayn. You sighed, resting your hands on the worktop with your back to him. You heard him step closer, you could feel his close presence behind you. “Don’t you?” He whispered, placing his hands onto your hips. You span around in defence, you suddenly wanted to get away. “Louis no, I told you a long time ago” You spat, trying to keep your voice low. Louis still stood close, resting his forehead on yours, you tried to shift away but his grip was too tight. “Louis hurry up its your go!” Niall yelled from the living room. Louis ignored it, still concentrating on you. You felt trapped and frightened. “Louis please” You sighed. “What the fuck Louis?!” Zayn yelled from the doorway as he ran in. He pulled Louis off you, throwing him to the floor roughly. You sighed in relief, grasping onto Zayn. “Get out!” He screamed, pointing at the door. Louis looked shocked, scared even. He quickly got to his feet and scrambled out the back door. You suddenly began to cry uncontrollably, you didn’t even know why, but Zayn pulled you into his arms, kissing the top of your head. “It’s okay baby” He whispered as you sobbed.