All of Me- John Legend (His P.O.V.)

Louis- "Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections"

Y/N and I were sitting in the living room on the couch just watching a bit of television. She was completely into the show we were watching but my eyes were locked onto her. I scanned over every part of her face. Over every part of her beautiful body. I know how beautiful she is, but every-time I look at her, my heart races when I take in her perfection. I'd do anything for her. I'd give her anything, all of me. "What are you looking at Louis?" Y/N asks me without even attempting to turn any form of her attention in my direction. I just smile and look at the couch as I nod my head back and forth. I adjust myself and turn to sit normally on the couch, facing the tv. She turns to me and looks me dead in the eyes. "Louis, you okay?" I turn to her and look at her beautiful eyes. I look at the small crease marks imprinted by her mouth from where she has smiled so much. I took in all of her beautiful imperfections. "You are beautiful Y/N" I watch her nod off the compliment as she blushes slightly. She punches me lightly in the shoulder then gently lays her head on my lap. She looks up at me as she begins to speak. "I love you Louis, so much." She says with pure sincerity in her eyes. I smile thinking about how lucky I am to be here with this beautiful girl lying in my lap. I stroke her hair gently. "I will always love you so much more Y/N"

Harry- "You're my end and my beginning"

I quickly brushed my palms onto my black dress pants and nervously took one last look in the mirror. I fiddled with my curls that just seemed to not sit right today. I adjusted my suit jacket that seemed to constantly crinkle all the time. I felt the nerves crawl throughout my body as I took in a deep breath and headed out of the restroom. I began walking back to the table and saw the waiter checking up on Y/N. He topped off her drink, smiled and then walked away. I stopped again, mentally preparing myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and a quiet voice begin to speak into my ear. "You'll be fine Harry, it's just a question." I heard Niall's Irish accent say into my ear. I turned to face him and nodded nervously. He patted my back and edged me to go. I walked to the table and sat down. I looked into Y/N's eyes and all I saw was the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. "I didn't know if you needed more to drink, so I ju-" She stopped talking when I took her hands in mine. "Harry..?" I smile and love the look of confusion in her eyes. "Y/N, I love you, every bit of me, every piece of me, all of me, loves absolutely everything about you. You've been here with me through so much, you helped me up when I would fall, you are my other half." I got down on one knee, still holding her hands in mine. I released one of them and reached in to my pocket to pull out a velvet box. I could already see the tears in her eyes springing. I looked up at her and smiled as I finished. "Y/N, will you marry me?" Her eyes glowed and she quickly wrapped her hands around my face connecting her soft lips with mine. She pulled back only slightly, and pressed her forehead to mine. "I'd be honored" She smiled at me and I kissed her again. 

Zayn- "I'll give you all of me"

I finished lighting the last candle leading a trail to the dining room table. I turned off the lighter and went to layout the rest of the food. I was pouring the ice into Y/N's cup when I heard the front door open and her high heels click a few steps, then stop. I smiled and turned to walk to the kitchen doorway. She looked up at me and shot me such a heart-felt smile it gave me butterflies. I outstretched my hand for her to take. She dropped her bag and walked over to me placing her small hand in mine. I looked down at our hands as I interlocked out fingers. I led her over to a small space surrounded by candles. I took her free hand and placed it gently on my shoulder as I placed my hand on her waist. I gently pulled her in close to me, as I began to speak quietly into her ear as we began dancing to the quiet background music. "Zayn, this means so much to me" She said as she carefully laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled to myself and we continued to sway back and forth. "I love you more than you could ever imagine Y/N" "But I'm always going to love you more than that" She said looking me in the eyes. I nod my head and bring her hand closer to my lips and kiss it gently. "I'd do anything, be anything, give you anything you could ever imagine, everything for you, Y/N. Everything and Anything. I love you, forever and always."

Niall-"What's going on in that beautiful mind"

I came home from a long day of recording. I came in and hung my jacket on the coat rack placed by the fron door of Y/N and I's flat. I heard the television playing random words in the bedroom upstairs. I walked up the stairs and saw Y/N not even acknowledging the television playing some crime show. She was sitting by the window just looking out at the view. "Y/N, you okay love?" I asked but she didn't say anything, just motioned her hand at me signaling me to come to her. I smiled lightly and followed her que. I walked over and sat down carefully pulling her into my lap. She instinctively laid her head on my chest as she continued staring out the window. "It's all so beautiful Ni" She said to me. I smiled at her. "This view is absolutely gorgeous" She said admiring the sun beginning to set and all of the city lights beginning to turn on. I looked at her and traced her beautiful silhouette with my eyes as I've done so many times before. "So is this one." She sat up and looked up at me with passion flooding in her perfect eyes. There were so many things I wanted to tell her in that moment, so many things automatically came to mind as I watched the crinkles by her eyes grew deeper as a small smile curved onto her face. I wondered all the things that went through her mind. Every thought that she had when she heard a bird sing, or her favorite song play on the radio. I wanted to know what beautiful ideas popped in her mind on the daily, or the single words that danced through her mind when she thought of me.

 Liam-"Even when you're crying you're beautiful too"

I knocked on the door, not meaning to rush Y/N but to simply find out when she would be done. "Y/N are you alright love? You've been in there for sometime. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, sorry, I'll be out in a second." I heard her struggling to say with a steady voice. She had been crying or she was simply tired. I listened further not moving an inch from the door. I heard a soft and subtle sniffle as she began to open the door. She looked up at me and I saw her tear-stained cheeks. Her eyes were red and puffy and her hair was distraught. I gently took my thumb and wiped away her falling tear. "Do you want to talk about.?" She simply nodded her head back and forth. She collapsed into my chest and let it all out. I heard her trying to calm herself down. I put my hand on her back and began rubbing random shaped into her back. "Y/N it's okay, don't stop crying, just relieve yourself of it. Let it out, it's better than bottling it all up..." I said to her and she looke dup at me with several tears running down her cheeks and more gathering in her perfect eyes. I smiled down at her sheepishly and she flashed a weak smile at me. I took in all of her beauty. I smiled at the black make up smeared down her cheeks and though about how much prettier she was wihtout all of that blobbed onto her eyes. I gently pulled her head back onto my chest and smiled as I held onto my beautiful girl.

All of me, loves all of you. love your curves and your edges, all your perfect imperfections, give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, you're end and my beginning, evenb when I lose, I'm winning.

Hope you liked these, it was my first attempt at a song preference, so it would mean the world to me if you'd let me know what you thought of themXX

Love as always,

KateXx