He comforts you

Harry- “Y/N, babe, come here” I whispered as she silently cried beside me. She just found out she wasn’t going to pass one of her classes this semester, and she was devastated. Though, her and I both knew that wasn’t the real reason for her tears. Y/N had overworked herself, taken on way too much. She felt like if she didn't push herself past her limits then she was doing enough, and it broke my heart to watch her carry such a heavy load, and such a heavy burden. She had become an ambassador to a couple of charities, was promoting her new lipstick line, taking on school full time, keeping an active social life and trying to keep up with me. She was exhausted, and it was all falling down around her. She slid towards me a little, and I met her, pulling her against me. “You know you will bounce back from this, right?” I whispered, and she shook her head. “I’m an idiot, I should have spent more time on that paper” she sobbed. “Y/N, you brought that paper to work on it back stage at both London shows and you cancelled lunch with Cathryn to edit it. You couldn’t have done more, love” I whispered, rubbing her back. “I’m doing too much” she whispered, and I nodded slowly. “Maybe I should just move down to part time school? And take on less charity events?” she suggested, looking up at me. I wiped a tear from her cheek and nodded again. “Can you keep holding me?” she asked. “I'd never let go, if I didn't have to” I smiled, pulling her in close. Her crying slowly faded and we sat there and cuddled in silence for a long while before she felt okay.

Louis: Y/N laid her head on my bare chest and I felt her tears fall on my skin. I rubbed her arm and leaned up slightly to see her. She was bawling, her shoulders bumping up and down, though she was able to be quiet. “Y/N, stop babe” I whispered, but she turned her face against my chest and I sighed. She was devastated because, a few minutes ago, Y/N found out her best friend was selling information about her to the press. I had always known the girl was sneaky and once I met Y/N, you could tell she had changed. But she held on. She tried to make it work. Typical Y/N, something I loved her for. She was so caring and considerate. It was days like these I wished she wasn’t. “I am so upset Lou. I trusted her with everything. She knows about the thing with my mom, she knows about our sex life. Everything” she cried, and I winced in pain. “I’m so sorry baby,” I sighed, pulling her head so she was facing me. “I wish I could tell you how to get through this, I really do. But I don’t even know yet. People I trusted sold me out, too. I was devastated, wanted to shut everybody else out. But you have trustworthy people in your life. They’re there to support you during shit like this” I said, brushing the soaking wet hair out of her face. She smiled a small smile and pressed herself against me. “Thanks Lou” she whispered, kissing my jaw line before nestling her head against my shoulder. “Any time, babe” I whispered, back, kissing her forehead and pulling her in close.

Zayn: “You know it kills me to see you cry?” I asked, and she pushed a fake smile across her face. Y/N was upset because she just found out her best friend was going to be getting divorced. Her now ex husband had cheated on her, and it was the end of their four year marriage. If there’s one word to describe Y/N, it was empathetic. The fact that she was far from her best friend and couldn’t support her through it was hard for her. “She’ll be okay, she’s tough” I whispered, scooting closer to her. “She shouldn’t have to go through it alone. He’s an asshole and she’s all alone in a city she barely knows” Y/N whispered, and I smiled slightly. I loved how caring she was, even though it hurt sometimes. “I know her, she’s tough. She wouldn’t want you to be upset” I said, scooting close enough to put my arm around her shoulder. Y/N leaned into me and cried on my shoulder. “I just cant imagine that. Imagine I cheated on you, or you cheated on me. That’s devastating to even think about” she whispered, and I shook my head. “Don’t think like that. Just know that your friend is on to bigger and better things, princess. Maybe she’ll meet someone who loves her as much as I love you” I whispered, and Y/N looked up and smiled a more genuine smile. “I love you” she whispered, and I felt myself blush. “I love when you blush” she giggled, and I kissed her before pulling her into a close hug.

Niall: I kneeled down in front of Y/N and looked up into her eyes. “Please stop crying beautiful” I whispered, but she turned her face. I sighed and stood up. Y/N had just been harassed by fans the whole way home. They had called her fat, ugly, stupid and other vile names. She had had enough, and who could blame her? I had seen this before with Barbara. ‘Fans’ were, for whatever reason, incredibly ruthless to my girlfriends. That had been the end of things between Barbara and I, but I absolutely refused to let it end things between Y/N and I. I loved her too much. “They’re so mean” she whispered through tears. “I know baby girl, I know” I whispered, pulling her head against my stomach. She wrapped her arms around my waist and brushed my fingers through her hair. “Babe, I know it’s hard. And I am so sorry. I wish they could just hate me and leave you alone. I am so sorry and I know I’m partially at fault, but I will do everything I can to make it better” I whispered. Her face shot up to look at me. “This has nothing to do with you, Ni. Nothing. Don’t take fault. This doesn’t change us” she whispered, and I sighed. “I love you, and I will do something about this” I said and she smiled thankfully before pressing her head against my stomach again.

Liam: Y/N had just got off the phone with her mom. She had broken her leg, and had to be in a wheelchair for the next three months. Y/N was devastated. The thought of her mom being that immobile was hard. She was crying on our bed, her face buried in her pillow. “Boo” I whispered, walking in our room. She moaned in acknowledgement, and I walked towards her. I felt my throat tighten and my eyes water. Seeing her cry made me want to cry. It was absolutely devastating. I loved her so much and seeing her sad was really upsetting. “Babe, what can I do?” I asked, sitting next to her. She shook her head in her pillow. “She’s going to be okay, you know that right? Your mom is the strongest woman ever. She raised you so incredibly well. Look what she’s done for herself. This is nothing to her. You know she’s going to be rolling around on her wheelchair doing all kinds of baking. Hell, she’ll probably join a Wheelchair Racing club or something” I said, and she laughed a little. “Can’t you see it? Your mom running people over at the grocery store trying to get her hands on the last carton of milk?” I asked, and Y/N turned and smiled. “Yeah, see? You know she’s tough as nails” I smirked, and she crawled towards me. “I love you” she whispered, kissing me. “Love you too, babe” I smiled, wiping the tears off her cheeks. 

Have a question for me? Have a comment that you want anonymous? Want to give me criticism but don't want me to see that's it you? Hahah then you should totally ask me/ tell me/ talk to me on my ask.fm.

Ask.fm/Ourmomentis1D

Annnnnnnnnnnnd hey hey hey follow me on twitter because I will follow you back and give my lovely wattpad people some free follows if you screen-shot this and tweet it to me!!!! Follow me @Ourmomentis1D

I hope you like the preferences, I love the comments, hope you all had an absolutely wonderful Christmas and have a happy holidays!! Xx