Talk Dirty to me ;) Harry

Doing each dirty one individually, okay this one is dirty, don't get too excited ladies and gents(:

You were lying around in your flat crazy bored, you had just finished your first semester of school and had nothing to do. You pull out your phone and text Harry. 'Hey babe!' you send. 'hey love! I'm about to do an interview, I'll have to text you afterwards yeah? Xx' 'Oh! Okay, so interviews are more important than me now are they.? ;)" you responded jokingly. 'Nothing is more important than you baby, just ya know work and jobs and management and yeah, text you after Xx' 'hahaha fiiine(: have fun at your interview, be interesting! What channel?' you ask as you begin flipping throught the channels. 'Thanks smart ass(; And it's channel 18, really have to go now babe! Love you so much<3 Xx' 'Okay, ill be watching! X' You send the final response. You find channel 18 and tune in. "and now, please welcome the biggest boy-band right now, it's One Direction!" The interviewer said as she motioned for the boys to walk on the screen. You noticed that Harry still had his phone in his hand from texting you. You decided to have some fun with this. What can I do..? think think think... sext, yes..  You grinned at your plan. You grab your phone and type furiously 'That shirt looks so good on you! but it's gonna look even better on my floor ;) XX' you texted, smirking and hoping he would look at his phone. You see him jump a little from the text message notification. He pulls out his phone and his eyes widen a little before he smirks at the message. "I can live with that ;) but you'll have to wait until the interview is over babeXx' 'ugh, the things I wish I could do to you right now.! I'd kiss you passionately on the lips and gently and slowly work my way down your neck, stopping at your sweet spot, where i'd leave a reminder that you're mineXx' You watched as he took a deep breath and attempted to adjust his position awkwardly. He shot a quick 'warning' look at the tv as he responded. 'Stop!!! haha I'm at an interview. Can't you wait til I get home? Xx' 'then I'd rip off your shirt and leave a trail down your stomach and rip your jeans off, only beginning to follow your happy trail;)' 'Y/N! Quit! Your making me hard! The whole word is going to see my.. excitement!!' 'Harrrry, I need you now! Make me feel good, I wanna scream your name, and hear you moan mine.. Right. Now.' you text hoping for a real good reaction. The camera turned to Harry when he checked his phone yet again. You see his little friend  coming in for a visit. Harry quickly tries to adjust. "please stop! I'm so hard right now, it's hurting! I want you so bad, and it's killing me babyXx' 'I can't wait to take you in my mouth. I wanna taste every part of you.' you say giggling. You watch the tv as Harry's head flips back a little. You see Niall pull out his phone real quick and then watch as Harry tries to respond. You open the text from Niall 'Y/N everyone's gonna see it! That's hilarious, keep doing whatever you're doing' You laugh at his response. 'I can't take it anymore!! Give me more Y/N' Harry said needy of you. You smirk and decide to not respond. You're such a tease. 'So you wanna play games, huh? I'm going to fuck you so hard when I get home, you won't walk for weeks;)Xx' You smile and run up to your room. You grab your favorite black lace lingerie and put sweats back over so it will be a bit of a surprise when he gets to unwrap you. After about an hour of touch-ups on make up and hair you heard the front door open. "Y/N!" Harry yelled frustrated. You heard him climb up the stairs and when he entered your bedroom, you stood smirking at him. He dropped his jacket to the floor and moved over to you pushing you against a wall. His face in the crook over your neck you hear his raspy voice " *tisk tisk tisk* what a naughty girl.. someone's... getting punished." He said smirking as he began sucking on your sweet spot. You groan in absolute pleasure. "Jump" you jump and straddle your legs around his waist while locking your lips onto his. He carries you over and gently drops you on the bed. He begins pulling off his shirt, and you stop him. You look into his eyes "Let me, I do it so much better." as you manage to remove his shirt. 'may I?' he asks a little calmer as he places his hands at the hem of your shirt. You nod quickly and he peels pff your shirt and tosses it somewhere across the room. Once he saw your sexy corset, you watched the lust in his eyes grow more and more. You noticed the return of his not-so-little friend return. You smirk at how bad he wants you right now "like what you see, love?" you smirk at his shocked expression. He completely ignores your question and begins to leave a wet trail of kisses down your stomach. He kissed every part of your now exposed body grazing his teeth over your skin occasionally. You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him on top of you, then flipping him over so that you were now straddling him. You kissed down his neck and all over his chest. You began moving your hips in a rhythm and could feel him growing. you smiled a little as you continued leaving your trail of love bites. you heard him moan lightly "harder" you quickly stopped your movements ignoring the icy glare he shot you. You unbutton his pants and slide them down his legs. You couldn't help but stare at the black fabric that barely held back his length. They looked as though they would rip if it got any tighter. "please" Harry pleaded as you thought about removing them. "There's no way that's comfortable." you say motioning to his erection held back firmly by the black briefs. His pained expression gave you the answer that you needed. You removed the Calvin Klein briefs as well throwing them in the same direction that the other discarded clothing had landed. He grinned and flipped you over so that he was on top "Mind if I drive?" he smirked removing your sweats, ignoring the sexy underwear by removing those too. "I need you now." he growled placing himself at your entrance. "Shit! Protection!" he says fumbling through one of his drawers and pulled out a small package. "no. I want to feel you." you say taking it from his hand and tossing it to the side. He smirked and repositioned himself at your entrance. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes as he slammed into you, moving at an impressive pace. You were overcome with pleasure and were letting moans slip from your lips as you gripped the bed sheets. You took your other hand and tangled your fingers into his messy curls. His thrusts became sloppier and you could tell he was close and so were you. "I-I'm going" Harry said and groaned throwing his head back in pleasure as he released inside you, causing you to do the same. He gently pulled out of you and collapsed next to you. "that was amazing love." he said as he leaned over and placed a soft, but passionate kiss on your forehead.

Hope you liked it! It was like my first attempt at that kind of thing, so feedback is needed!!!