He Yells At You In Front Of The Boys- Part 3 ((Harry One Shot Continued))

You closed the front door as the tears stung your eyes and the pain of leaving him behind stung your heart. You wanted to go back in and hug him and undo everything that happened but you couldn't live that way anymore, you couldn't take the stress anymore, the fans, the troubles he faces that eventually fall on you. You're a strong person, you fight for what you want and don't let people push you around but this time you couldn't take it. It was awful to go through and so you ended it, and you were relieved that you ended it. So why did you feel so shitty? Because you loved him still, and you knew that, and Harry knew that, everyone knew it. You wiped your eyes, careful not to smear mascara all over your cheeks and sniffled lightly as you grabbed the handle to your suitcase and began pulling it down the front steps. You walk through blurred eyes and a heavy heart thinking about what you were walking away from. With each and every step you took you could feel your heart begging you to run back to him, but your head pushed you to keep walking. You opened the trunk of your car and heaved the heavy suitcase into the back. Closing the back door you rested your head against the windshield. You looked up at your reflection and could see the misery traced on your face. "I don't need this" You say to yourself. "But I need you" You heard a raspy voice say behind you. You jumped and turned to see a red-eyed Harry looking almost as miserable as you felt. You shook your head "Har-" "No. No Y/N. I don't know how you can walk away and leave us behind, but I can't let you walk away. I can't sit back and watch you throw it all away, I can't watch the girl I love leave just like that. You mean too much to me. You are always there to pick up the pieces for me, you're there to get me steadied on my feet again, you're there to remind me I'm loved, you're always there. I'll do anything to be there for you Y/N-" "BUT THAT"S THE THING" You scream at him "You weren't there..." You said turning away from his piercing green eyes. "Harry, that's why I wanted to leave in the first place, I can't fucking do it" Harry took a step towards you and was facing you directly. His forehead was almost resting on yours and you did your best to not stare at his lips. "Do you love me?" He said in a modest, yet demanding tone. I shook my head back and forth then looked into his eyes again. "..Yes.." "Then let me pick up your pieces Y/N, let me be there for you this time. If you can't do it, then I'll let you get in your car and drive away, but if you love me, if you truly love me as much as I think you do, stay with me Y/N. Please." He cupped your chin and pulled you in for a kiss. Your lips almost met but you pulled back just enough to separate them and stare into his eyes. "I love you Styles" He smiled and pulled in for that kissed you craved more than anything.

Ta- Da!!! Part 3, the final part guys, hope you liked it ! Also remember the Senior-Louis One Shot preference? Yup I will be doing a part 2 very soon :)

Comment your thoughts please Xx

Love as always,

Kate Xx