He Hits You

1D Preferences- He hits you

Harry- "I cant even believe you!" screamed Harry while slamming the door to the flat you two shared. A look of fire and pure hatred flooded his beautiful green eyes. "Harry..? What's wrong.?" you asked hesitantly, having been caught off guard by the immediate screaming of your boyfriend. "You think you can cheat on me?!?!?!" Harry continued screaming at you, his voice growing deeper and darker as he goes on. You look at him more confused than ever. "Cheat on you? Harry what are yo-" "Save it whore." Harry bluntly cut you off before giving you a chance to question his outburst. His words pierced your heart. He had never talked to you in this way. You could feel the tears burn down your cheeks. "Oh what..? Are you going to cry? You are the one who screwed me over! Why don't you grow up and stop acting like a whiny little two-timing bitch!" He screamed louder than before. Tears are pouring down your face, you didn't try to hold them back because you knew that there was no use in trying. "a bitch? You want me to show you what being a bitch really is Harry Styles!?!?!?" you retaliate. He stared at you harshly practically glaring. His eyes burned into your soul, making your heart ache every second. "While you go out being the little manwhore you are, flirting with every girl that stands in a mile radius of you, I let it slide because I trust you! You're just- just a damn womanizer!!!!" You screamed. He grabbed your upper arms and shook you violently while screaming "Watch your fucking mouth you dumb bitch!" He threw you against the wall. You crashed and hit your head against the wall, you moan raising your hand to feel the back of your head. A headache already crashing against your skull getting more and more intense and painful by the minute. Harry immediately realizes what he's done. " No..... no no no no!!!!! Oh my God Y/N!!??" He reaches out to grab your hand but you hesitate and try to scoot away from him still in fear of the man you just saw. Harry had never touched you like that, he never even hugged you too tight in fear of possibly hurting you. "Oh my God, Y/N you're scared of me.....?" Harry's voice cracks as he mumbles the statement, he is now harshly crying. "Y/N please, I- I- I didn't mean to.... Please don't be scared I'll never do it again." Harry reached for your head to assess the damage he had done but again you pulled away shaking from disbelief and fear. "Baby no, don't be scared, please just let me help you." Harry begged. "How could you..?" you mutter "I just lost it, I couldn't stand the thought of you being with someone else." Harry said "You don't have to worry, you never had to worry! There is no one else, there never was.!" you said. He looked up at you almost smiling at you. "but now, there's no you either." you said harshly. you rose to your feet and left the flat, but before you completely close the door behind you Harry mumbles "I'll never stop loving you Y/N." You turned around to see Harry on his knees violently sobbing into his hands. You sighed closed the door and almost whispered good-bye.

Niall- You feel the tears just streaming down your reddened cheek. It still stung from the harsh strike that it had withheld earlier. You were already past the point where you were dramatically and over-emotionally crying, you were now in that silent depressed state where you were speechless, breathless and just sat alone in the dark. Too scared to get outside, too nervous to even glance at your phone. You shakily and slowly raise your hand to feel where Niall had stricken your face not even an hour before. You sigh a heavy and distressed sigh, but push yourself to rise from your spot on the couch and walk into the restroom of your flat. You flip on the light and stare at your broken reflection. it only makes you cry harder when you realize that you can still see the outline of Niall's handprint still pressed to your right cheek. You looked down at your shirt which was now smeared with black from the make-up that had washed away during the previous hour. You're train of thought is abruptly interrupted by your ringtone. Niall's ringtone. A thousand years begins to play. You realize that you can't speak to him, let alone pull yourself together enough to hear his charming voice. You walk back to the couch and effortlessly slump back to your previous position. You had never felt so alone before.. "Is this what it feels like ..? To be hated.. unwanted...alone.. depressed..?" you begin to wonder to yourself. Your phone vibrates signaling the new arrival of a text message. You glance down and slide open the screen. It's a twitter update that reads "I just lost the most important, beautiful, and amazing girl. I'm nothing without her." you see the comments that all read "Niall! you are everything to your fans!" "Don't worry she was a fat ugly bitch anyways" The hate never stops.. As you read through the comments and replies to Niall's tweet there was a knock on the door and an all- too familiar accent rings in your ears. "Y/N... please. I didn't mean to, I just... I just lost it." You stand up, walk over to your front door and open it to face a beautiful, crying Niall. "How do I know, how could I ever trust you not to loose it again? " You ask in a rather harsh tone. Niall begins to cry harder, easily noticeable that his eyes are scanning his previously made hand-print which was still amongst your broken, crying, and make-up-less face. "....*sigh* I suppose that you can't." he quietly said turning his attention to his soaking wet feet from standing in the rain. "I don't know how I can trust you again, but I'm willing to try." You manage to say more to yourself than to him. He looks up at you still teary-eyed, and still as beautiful as ever. "Seeing as though I'm completely empty without you." you continued. "I love you more than life Y/N" replied Niall "I love you more" you responded flashing him a cute and innocent smile. He moved a strand of wet hair from your face and cupped his hand around your chin while pulling you closer to him by the waist. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, You may forgive me, but I will never forgive myself" he said quietly before pressing his lips to yours in a soft but passionate kiss in the rain.