Senior- Louis One Shot ((Continued))

School eventually ended for the summer and that was it. You wouldn't get to see Louis everyday in the hallway, you didn't get to look into his beautiful blue eyes, or admire his stature, or just see him at all and it was honestly killing you. After about a week of being into summer vacation you went up to your pool with one of your friends. You had missed the pool so much over the winter and it felt amazing to finally be back. You laid your towel out on one of the pool chairs where you had a perfect view of the entire pool. You smiled looking out at the pool and the park in the background of the scenery. You closed your eyes and just let the summer feeling soak in. When you opened your eyes again you watched as a lifeguard walked up to take the place of the current one. Your heart basically jumped out of your chest as you watched the tall, dark haired, toned boy climb into the lifeguard chair. "Fucking Shit" you say as you try not to stare at Louis. You smiled to yourself thinking about the things everyone had said to you about him over the past few months. "He doesn't get involved with freshman" "He is going on dates with all these seniors" "He is not even into you" You smirked and tossed your hair a bit to have it perfectly fall over your eyes. "Alright, let's play" You say feeling quite empowered as you could feel Louis' eyes glued to you. You turned your back to him and acted as though you didn't know he was watching every move you made. You easily peeled off your shirt revealing your black victoria's secret bikini top. You brushed your shorts off and kicked them into your small pool bag. You carefully sat down in the pool chair feeling satisfied with yourself and smirking knowing that Louis watched the entire thing. You leaned over to your friend. "Y/F/N, remember how everyone said that Louis doesn't get involved with freshman" She shot me a questioning to where I could tell she had an idea where this was going. "..Yeahh..." "I'm about to change that" You said leaning back and smiling at the sun beating down on your skin.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So there was something about Louis. Maybe it was the fact that he was the most attractive guy in your school, or maybe it was because he was older, but every time you tried to work up enough courage to talk to him you would always coward out. It had been a month since school let out and since you had discovered that Louis was a lifeguard at your neighborhood pool, and neither of you had talked yet. You stood by the pool wearing a wrist brace due to a sports injury in track (you fell down the stairs) and watched all the kids splashing around. "What did you do to your wrist?" You heard a voice coming from your right. You turn to see Louis standing there looking down at you. Your heart raced in that moment. After all this time he finally spoke to you. It was a huge deal. You smiled a bit and said "Oh uh haha I fell down the stairs" He laughed at your response "Niiiice" you laughed and just nodded your head. That was basically it, not a big conversation. Just a few lines of dialogue traded between the two of you, but it meant the world to you. The fourth of July (Independence day) eventually rolled around and your neighborhood was going to shoot a big firework show that night. You were still a bit nervous to talk to Louis so your friend took the initiative. "So Louis, you going to the firework show tonight?" "Probably not" "Laaaame" you heard your friend say. You watched their conversation roll out right in front of you. "I've been working all day!" he said smiling a bit "Alright alright well catch you later" She said as we walked back to our spot. A few hours later right before we planned on leaving for the day Louis decided to walk over to you both. "Are you all going tonight?" You watched as he kind of directed the question at your friend she nodded and he pointed at you. "Are you going tonight?" "Yeah" You could see the excitement practically wash over your friend. "Well there you go isn't that enough of a reason to go tonight??" She said gesturing to you. You smiled shyly and you noticed he did the same. "I'll definitely try to be there" He said as he walked off to take the next lifeguard post. As you packed up all your stuff you walked right past him and something happened. You got this huge rush of courage. "Hey ya know, if you come tonight you'll have to text me so we can meet up." He smiled at you and you could tell he got a bit nervous. "Well I don't have your number" He said smiling big at you. You kind of laughed at his shyness and told him you'd give it to him. He fumbled with his phone and you gave him your number. "See you tonight" you said as you walked out of the pool ready to scream with excitement.

Based on my life right now(: annd a part 3..?

haha love as always,

Kate Xx